BBG Trifecta

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

101stpathfinder

Trading miles for memories
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Checking on the Trifecta finishers list and I see names I recognize:

Watkins, Dickson, Murray, Ryan and Rice (May be others?)

FWIW... 1/2 of the 12 finishers I believe to be on this forum.

If it wasn't for this forum, I know I probably would not have joined the Iron Butt Assoc.

I have had members from this forum witness for me, ride with me, show up to encourage

me, give me a place to stay, help me with repairs, offer advice on equipment... the list goes

on. LD riding has really been an enjoyable passion of mine.

Thanks goes out to everyone who gives advice and refuge and any other support. :clapping:

-Tony

Damn Trifecta. That damn ride has been haunting me for years now. SOMEDAY I'll get 'er done.

Damn Trifecta. That damn ride has been haunting me for years now. SOMEDAY I'll get 'er done.
You, my friend, have always been a bit twitchy. I fear you do that particular ride.....we'll have break out the Orbitoclast.

They had to stack two multi-day rally points together plus a promise of a paper certificate signed by Kneebone to get me to do it....and I'm only 90% back to normal 6 months after.

nightmares-in-a-damaged-brain-1.jpg

And many Candy Butt Association members are found here too! :good:
There's a an extremely fine line between a BBG Trifecta and a CBA Extended Meander Lite . 4500 miles in 3 days and 300 miles in 4.5 days are almost identically stupid stunts to try on FJR's.... ;)

You, my friend, have always been a bit twitchy. I fear you do that particular ride.....we'll have break out the Orbitoclast.

They had to stack two multi-day rally points together plus a promise of a paper certificate signed by Kneebone to get me to do it....and I'm only 90% back to normal 6 months after.

There's a an extremely fine line between a BBG Trifecta and a CBA Extended Meander Lite . 4500 miles in 3 days and 300 miles in 4.5 days are almost identically stupid stunts to try on FJR's.... ;)

Normal as compared to What?????

Well put Tony. I'm hoping to become a member this year, it's something I been wanting to do for quite some time.

Normal as compared to What?????
I was just thinking the same thing :p

After the big announcement is made Matt looks at me "I'll see you in New York" my Reply "I doubt it" :blink:

3600 miles in 3 days was enough for this kid :)

One hell of a ride in Rally Mood though

Checking on the Trifecta finishers list and I see names I recognize:

Watkins, Dickson, Murray, Ryan and Rice (May be others?)

FWIW... 1/2 of the 12 finishers I believe to be on this forum.

If it wasn't for this forum, I know I probably would not have joined the Iron Butt Assoc.

I have had members from this forum witness for me, ride with me, show up to encourage

me, give me a place to stay, help me with repairs, offer advice on equipment... the list goes

on. LD riding has really been an enjoyable passion of mine.

Thanks goes out to everyone who gives advice and refuge and any other support. :clapping:

-Tony
Tony,

I can't wait for Mike to update the list of Trifecta finishers.

DAMN. I got a headache thinking about this. How much sleep is accomplished in those 3 days? Doing the math, that's kind of an expensive 3 days as well at today's gas prices. Nonetheless, congrats to those who have done this!