Dallas Area Tech Day -- First Saturday in March

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

txvoyager

Reaction score
(Originally discussed here)

Just a reminder that I am hosting an informal Tech/Coversation/Learning Day in my garage in Caddo Mills on Saturday, March 3rd. I am about 25 minutes NE of Rockwall, just north of I-30, or just before Greenville if coming east on 380. PM me or give me a call (903 624 1474) for address and directions.

I have a lift and a tire changer and most tools we'd need. The garage is cleaned out (finally!) and ready to go. Lots of room to work.

I'll make sure we have donuts and coffee for earlybirds (come out anytime after 8:30 or so...) and put weenies on the grill at lunch. Bring food/beer/whatever or just come on out. I have no other plans for the garage that day, so come anytime, although we'll wrap up by 5 or so? Please RSVP if you can (and I'll keep a list below), but if you find you can head over last minute, by all means come.

BTW, I have a small (handgun only) shooting range out in the pasture, so if you'd like to come out and shoot a bit that would be OK too...

Heard from so far:

Rexford

k1oj

Rowdy

GPRider

Update: Heard from so far:

Rexford

k1oj

Rowdy

GPRider

Nosecone

For the rest of you, please feel free t come last minute if you decide that y'all have some time on Saturday!

Looks like we have 10-12 riders who have RSVP'd For tomorrow from here and a couple of other forums. Feel free to make the decision to come on out last minute!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Kevin, I enjoyed your hospitality and visiting with the group. I hope you have broken the ice

for future DFW area gatherings. Wish you good luck with your 49 state ride.

John

Made it home with no drama. 565 miles round trip. No rain on the way home. It was a good shake down ride for the new bike. Kevin, thank you so much for allowing us to invade you solitude! I enjoyed meeting everyone.

:)

Made it home with no drama. 565 miles round trip. No rain on the way home. It was a good shake down ride for the new bike. Kevin, thank you so much for allowing us to invade you solitude! I enjoyed meeting everyone.

:)

It was good to meet you. Glad you made it home safe. Thanks for the help with the radio antenna.

I sure wished I could have made this but took a 4 wheeled road trip with the wife to the hill country.

What was your turn out?

Barry

Sorry this took so long! Thanks to all who turned out. Even though not much work got done, I enjoyed learning from y'all and meeting new friends...

DFWTechDay.jpg