Blue FJR on Tunitas Creek today

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geez, Doug, give OM and myself some credit. We would not go near Ty's 'hood without letting her know.

Sheesh! I mean....at least meeting for lunch or something.....

Geez, Doug, give OM and myself some credit. We would not go near Ty's 'hood without letting her know.

Sheesh! I mean....at least meeting for lunch or something.....
No kidding... I'd hunt you down and force you to buy me lunch... at the very least. :D
FORCE???? I'd be a willing volunteer. :yahoo:

Imagine how slow the bike would be with those 2 on it........

R
I dunno, Richard... :dntknw:

I wonder how fast I'd be riding if OM was behind me.

I mean...er...uhm...with that Irishman riding pillion I WOULD be trying to get away. :dribble:

Anndddd...it should be noted that a pillion seat is one major component missing from my FJR. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Tyler: I was riding North on Highway 1 yesterday morning. Had breakfast at the bakery in Davenport (great spot). Crossed Tunitas Creek around 11:00. Galaxy Blue 05 with a matching top box. Red, white and black leather jacket. That wind was howling yesterday.

-RosevilleSteve

Hi Tyler: I was riding North on Highway 1 yesterday morning. Had breakfast at the bakery in Davenport (great spot). Crossed Tunitas Creek around 11:00. Galaxy Blue 05 with a matching top box. Red, white and black leather jacket. That wind was howling yesterday.

-RosevilleSteve
Did you see three female riders taking a break at one of the tight turns in the redwoods? That was me and a couple of my friends out for a jaunt... we had lunch in Cameron's in HMB and yeah, the wind was pretty strong out there... we headed back inland for a few more smiles before heading home. Hope you had a great day! B)

EDIT: Wait... were you coming down or going up Tunitas? Rider we saw was heading toward the coast not away from it...

Last edited by a moderator:

-RosevilleSteve
Did you see three female riders taking a break at one of the tight turns in the redwoods? That was me and a couple of my friends out for a jaunt... we had lunch in Cameron's in HMB and yeah, the wind was pretty strong out there... we headed back inland for a few more smiles before heading home. Hope you had a great day! B)

EDIT: Wait... were you coming down or going up Tunitas? Rider we saw was heading toward the coast not away from it...
Dang. Cameron's. Tunitas. Wish it had been me!!!