Anyone intersted in a SE Tech Day in the Atlanta area?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoWhldTerror

Reaction score
I would love to get together with some fellow FJR riders and do a tech day. While I used to own a 2004 model for a couple of years, and I have tinkered a bit on my 2006, nothing beats having truly knowledgeable folk show those of us less skilled and intelli....err educated <_< :lol: , on the ins and outs of the FJR.

If there is an interest in doing something this year, I am willing to offer up the space for us to work in. I have the space to accommodate a dozen bikes being worked on at the same time with room for more to be out of inclement weather should we have any. So, any SE FJR guru's willing to run a clinic at my place? I live just south of Atlanta, so it is fairly central to the SE region.

I would love to get together with some fellow FJR riders and do a tech day. While I used to own a 2004 model for a couple of years, and I have tinkered a bit on my 2006, nothing beats having truly knowledgeable folk show those of us less skilled and intelli....err educated <_< :lol: , on the ins and outs of the FJR.

If there is an interest in doing something this year, I am willing to offer up the space for us to work in. I have the space to accommodate a dozen bikes being worked on at the same time with room for more to be out of inclement weather should we have any. So, any SE FJR guru's willing to run a clinic at my place? I live just south of Atlanta, so it is fairly central to the SE region.
PM sent about this.

Latest posts