Adiós

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Edison

Let It Ride
Reaction score
The FJR sold today. It has been an honor to be associated with

such esteamed characters such as your self's. Thanks for all the

help and guidance. I just need a smaller bike at this stage of

my life since I am shrinking with the effects of gravity and old

age :( . I'll be riding this home from Issaquah next week

Meet Greg Smith the new owner of my'05

he's headed back to Burien and will be signing on soon

Stop by if your ever up in the nether lands.

Tom Edison :D

Just because you went to the Kawi sure doesn't mean that you have to leave us. Congrats on the new scoot!
+1, Gunny; Tom these are "Words of Wisdom" from our FJR Forum Elder Statesman "Pops", I can't wait to get on the Forum each and every day to see just who and what is going to fuck up next!

Last edited by a moderator:
Stay on board, ride reports on the new bike would be appreciated.See you at the tech. gathering.

:thumbsup: :scooter:
Once you've become a part of the wonderful community here, just because you ride something other than the FJR, doesn't mean you have to sign off and not still be a part of it. The friendships remain no matter what you ride. B)

No matter what the ride Tom, your photos are always spectacular. Keep em coming!

Enjoy your new bike. :clapping:

Keep Going!

Stay around or old micael will French kiss you! :unsure:
:ph34r: :assassin:
Hey, you said you were old and can't run fast!

Old Michael likes em that way! :p

So just stick around huh?

Actually, I'd like to see the fjr forum turn into 'bikers forum' or 'riders forum'.

I really like hearing what peeps on other marques have to say abooot their rides..

Stay on board, ride reports on the new bike would be appreciated.See you at the tech. gathering.

Once you've become a part of the wonderful community here, just because you ride something other than the FJR, doesn't mean you have to sign off and not still be a part of it. The friendships remain no matter what you ride. B)
Exactly! We didn't kick Tyler out just because her ride mutated a third wheel... :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Exactly! We didn't kick Tyler out just because her ride mutated a third wheel... :rolleyes:
As well as mutating a few other things... :dribble: :lol:

It's not about the bike, but about the person, Tom. Happy to see you stick around. :)

...of course, the FJR is a filter to find the right folks...then we don't care what you ride... :D