Can't Wait!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mk2wilson

Reaction score
So, I got orders to a school in Charleston for 5 weeks. I figured what better time to take a 950 mile bike ride! I'm really looking forward to the ride. I hate that I'm going to be away from the family for that long, but it will be really nice to have the weekends to get away and take some good long rides. My wifes whole family is from the Greenville, SC area, so I plan to take some weekend rides from there. I will be doing the dragon (never done it) and the surrounding roads from there. If anybody is from the Charleston area and wants to get together for a ride between the 19th of March and the middle of April let me know.

Josh

If you want someone to ride with out of Greenville give me a holler.
Will do. My wife's whole family is from Greer, so I have been there a ton of times, but this will be the first time on a bike. Looking forward to enjoying some of the nice riding that is in that area. I will be in school Monday thru Friday, but I will have the weekends off so we will have to get together.

Josh

...My wifes whole family is from the Greenville, SC area, so I plan to take some weekend rides from there. I will be doing the dragon (never done it) and the surrounding roads from there...
Tell me how that works for you. I plan on doing that on a full time basis in a couple of years.

...My wifes whole family is from the Greenville, SC area, so I plan to take some weekend rides from there. I will be doing the dragon (never done it) and the surrounding roads from there...
Tell me how that works for you. I plan on doing that on a full time basis in a couple of years.
I'm sure it will be great. There is a lot of good riding in that area. I actually plan on retiring in that area some day.

I made it to Charleston! I got here Sunday. The ride down was great. I am gonna have to get some grip puppies and and some kind of throttle lock before I head back to Michigan. If anybody is in Charleston and want to get together for a ride, let me know.

Josh