NorCal Lunch with Rogdebs 3/24

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madmike2

Shtirrenuppenmeister
Reaction score
Ride to Eat may be out as the forecast is for rain, however.....this will be a chance for the Sacramento area folks to enjoy a nice lunch.

Actually, I've been emailing the Rogdebs about meeting someplace for lunch and it was decided to make it a SacValley Lunch so everyone can enjoy the time.

IF..if...if the forecast changes and there IS a possibility of riding, Sam (Puppychow) and I will ride the foothills. Maybe meet at Starbucks on Latrobe in El Dorado Hills, head to Placerville and take 193 North to Georgetown, ride down Marshall Grade to Hwy 49 North, Salmon Falls downhill to Green Valley into Folsom to Greenback to Orangevale. A couple of hours....

We'll see.....

THE PLACE:

O'Connors

9267 Greenback

Orangevale, CA

Link: O'Connors Santa Maria Grill

THE TIME:

NOON

Open to Discussion time has expired.

THE PEOPLE:

Rog & Debs

Puppychow

madmike

Uberkuls

(Really) Old Michael

SacramentoMike

TomInCa

Bugnatr (maybe)

Bluestreeks

Geno (?)

Gfrans

CAJWs

??????

It would be nice to have some kind of head count to warn the nice folks how many of us might show up.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be in Ca. but not close enough. Will be at Don Carver's putting the new engine in his bike. Have fun.

Sorry MM & RD. Didn't see this until just now, plans are already made elsewhere, but we'll be there in spirit.

O'Connor's?

A fine name for an establishment.

I would, of course, love to make this and break bread with y'all, but the job may prevent it.

Don't reserve me a seat, and if I AM able to make it, I'll just eat from MadMike's plate, ...and use Roger's silverware.

biggrin.gif

Oh, and can you promise that SacramentoMike WON'T be there, ----- playing grab-ass, and telling filthy jokes?

O'Connor's?

And a fine establishment it is.

I would, of course, love to make this and break bread with y'all, but the job may prevent it.

Crossing fingers that you'll make enough money this week that you won't mind if the Saturday work dissolves in the rain.

Don't reserve me a seat, and if I AM able to make it, I'll just eat from MadMike's plate, ...and use Roger's silverware.

Uhm....you won't need silverware...you can lick the wee bit that might be left on my plate. We will, of course, take pictures AND post them on the neenernet.

biggrin.gif

Oh, and can you promise that SacramentoMike WON'T be there, ----- playing grab-ass, and telling filthy jokes?

Hmmmmm....it must be an effect that you alone have on him.......

I will be in Ca. but not close enough. Will be at Don Carver's putting the new engine in his bike. Have fun.
Good on you, Ray! :clapping:

If we were closer we'd bring some great barbecue by for your lunch.

Don's a great host so I'm guessing there'll be some fine eating and sipping of adult beverages while sitting on the deck in the evening.

Dougbug and Mrs. Bug will cage it on down with the forecast of rain. IF dry (no way) I'll be working.

PS. Perhaps we should get a few cases of adult beverages and go help Carver :lol:

Dougbug and Mrs. Bug will cage it on down with the forecast of rain. IF dry (no way) I'll be working.

PS. Perhaps we should get a few cases of adult beverages and go help Carver :lol:
Coors light for Carver and some Southern Comfort because I think Richard will be around. I'll take some Becks NA :)

Coors light for Carver and some Southern Comfort because I think Richard will be around. I'll take some Becks NA :)
Coors Light? Carver - you the man :yahoo: !

I saw the way Richard likes his SC at FODS last week :blink:

Becks? piff, can't hold a candle to a nice Coors Light! :p

I would sooo be there for this ride!

Me hopes you wonderful peeps have a great ride, I really do!

..and now I know what Ray likes!

.....of to the store in early AM...

When KrZy8 is back and healthy, I so want to explore the 'local' NorCal region..

Tis in the neighborhood O'Conners. I'll try to make it and see if I can introduce you to Jamie. Looks like motorcycles are not the ideal transport for the day, but I'll try ot be there 2-wheels and rain gear.... or 4.

. . . can you promise that SacramentoMike WON'T be there, ----- playing grab-ass, and telling filthy jokes?

Good answer, MM. Save me a seat at the other end of the table from that pervert. I might be there two-up--in the car. Otherwise, might do the ride part with whoever's riding. Watching Accuweather closely. . .

O'Connor's?

biggrin.gif

Sure wish I could also attend this NorCal O'Connor's Event, great and funny people will be at this one! Mick is right about SacMike, that boy is all happy hands! jes' sayin'

. . . can you promise that SacramentoMike WON'T be there, ----- playing grab-ass, and telling filthy jokes?

Good answer, MM. Save me a seat at the other end of the table from that pervert. I might be there two-up--in the car. Otherwise, might do the ride part with whoever's riding. Watching Accuweather closely. . .
Accuweather keeps moving the expected rain an hour at a time. Now it's forecast by 1:00 PM...which means riding home into the storm. I am also watching their prediction....

Will be there for lunch. Going to the gym in the morning. Not feeling like riding home in the rain..maybe they will push out the rain another hour..