Big Money Rally Ride-To-Eat April 21 in Dexter OR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LDRydr

A Homeless Nomad
Reaction score
As you may or may not know we're in the middle of the Big Money Rally (https://www.bigmoneyrally.com). And as part of the soon-to-be-released (April 1) batch of bonus locations there are a number of Ride-To-Eat gatherings taking place in April that are worth 10 points for rally participants if they attend and meet the requirements (also to be announced later) for the points.

There will be two NW gatherings, held on different weekends so it's easy to attend both. You don't have to be a rally participant to attend, although there's still plenty of time to sign-up, participate and finish. If you've never been to a long-distance riding Ride-To-Eat meetup here's your chance to check out some of the most highly-farkled bikes that routinely prowl the highways.

CLICK ME for complete RTE listing (all across the U.S.)

or here's the two NW gatherings:

Oregon RTE click for more info

Saturday April 21

11:00 to 13:00 (plan to eat early to avoid a long wait)

The Dexter Lake Club

39128 Dexter Road

Dexter, OR 97431 (about 17 miles SE of Eugene)

(541) 937-4050

Website

Washington RTE click for more info

Saturday, April 14

Noon to 2pm

XXX Rootbeer

98 NE Gilman Boulevard

Issaquah, WA 98027

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm planning attendance at the Oregon one...in the middle of doing a BMR and Dam Tour ride. Timing is pretty close to just right....if I start the morning early heading south from an undisclosed location in Vancouver..... ;)

Maybe you could charge folks to get a closer look at the blue/yellow beast of yours. I'll bet you'd make at least enough for a cup-o-joe to wash down your lunch. :lol:

NEWS FLASH! The requirements for securing RTE bonus points are now posted on the BMR website via a pull-down RTE menu at the top. Please RSVP us hosts via the comments section if you plan to attend so we have some idea of how many folks will attend.

As you may or may not know we're in the middle of the Big Money Rally (https://www.bigmoneyrally.com). And as part of the soon-to-be-released (April 1) batch of bonus locations there are a number of Ride-To-Eat gatherings taking place in April that are worth 10 points for rally participants if they attend and meet the requirements (also to be announced later) for the points.

There will be two NW gatherings, held on different weekends so it's easy to attend both. You don't have to be a rally participant to attend, although there's still plenty of time to sign-up, participate and finish. If you've never been to a long-distance riding Ride-To-Eat meetup here's your chance to check out some of the most highly-farkled bikes that routinely prowl the highways.

CLICK ME for complete RTE listing (all across the U.S.)

or here's the two NW gatherings:

Oregon RTE click for more info

Saturday April 21

11:00 to 13:00 (plan to eat early to avoid a long wait)

The Dexter Lake Club

39128 Dexter Road

Dexter, OR 97431 (about 17 miles SE of Eugene)

(541) 937-4050

Website

Washington RTE click for more info

Saturday, April 14

Noon to 2pm

XXX Rootbeer

98 NE Gilman Boulevard

Issaquah, WA 98027

I don't know about Oregon...

... but the XXX Rootbeer one is a ridable distance form home for me. 12 miles is doable, I think... :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tim and I did our RTE's on different weekends so folks could come to one or the other, or both if it worked out. You folks are welcome to ride down to the OR gathering. But if you're a Husky fan stay the hell away from Eugene, those Duck fans are RABID! :lol:

Tim and I did our RTE's on different weekends so folks could come to one or the other, or both if it worked out. You folks are welcome to ride down to the OR gathering. But if you're a Husky fan stay the hell away from Eugene, those Duck fans are RABID! :lol:
Last I heard, rabid ducks were great for bbq-ing... :p

...and the only Husky I like has a 600cc engine in it... ;)

Just a quick bump to let everybody know they're welcome to join us at this ride-to-eat, even if you're not participating in the Big Money Rally. Come have some chow and learn more than you've ever known about the movie "Animal House" Details in the starting post on this thread!