3-22-12 S.E.Ohio ride report

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gray ray

Reaction score
O.K. Here's the story,

Steve and I are screaming up the tripple nickel doing about 70 into a 20 M.P.H. blind right hander. Steve is trail braking hard into the corner, he gets to the apex and there's a semi parked sideways across the road. He spins the back wheel lays the bike down on its right side and slides under the trailer between the fifth wheel and the back tires.

Bike has minor right side damage, Steves right ankle look grim.

Further news and pictures at 11.

Gray ray #65

Thats our story and we're sticking to it........ for now

O.K. Here's the story,

Steve and I are screaming up the tripple nickel doing about 70 into a 20 M.P.H. blind right hander. Steve is trail braking hard into the corner, he gets to the apex and there's a semi parked sideways across the road. He spins the back wheel lays the bike down on its right side and slides under the trailer between the fifth wheel and the back tires.

Gray ray #65

You two crazy old guys

O.K. Here's the story,

Gray ray #65

the semi was PARKED in the road?? WTF??

O.K. Here's the story,

Gray ray #65

the semi was PARKED in the road?? WTF??
The truth is somewhere in the thread in this link.

O.K. Here's the story,

Gray ray #65

As always we recommend cautious!!! Ride Report= sideways semi on 555 :eek:

Caution? What the heck is caution? Everybody out here who is riding mach one with his hair on fire has cast caution to the wind, miles ago. You've obviously never rode with these two crazy's!!!!!! Take it from a guy's who'se screen name is "Scrapedup" crash's are a when factor rather an if ever factor.

That is of course IMHO!

Dastardly Dave