Ride to the North Cascades

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Edison

Let It Ride
Reaction score
Headed up Hwy 20 with an '07 KLR and it's rider.

Sauk Mountain was shining today

we got with in about 2 miles of the road closed gate and decided not to do any trick sliding

just a beautiful day in the NW. Sand and gravel made for a slow ride

:)

That's awesome Tom - thanks for sharing. The mountain is beautiful. Glad to see you got to enjoy the sun today!

Great pics Tom, good morale booster and anticipation builder, been trying to get rid of a bad chest cold lately and the photos are good tonic.

Met Tom and his new scooter yesterday. They both looked good. We might have to divorce him from the fraternity ... only one farkle so far. He changed the front sprocket to a 16 tooth and that's it.

Always good to see you Tom!

Met Tom and his new scooter yesterday. They both looked good. We might have to divorce him from the fraternity ... only one farkle so far. He changed the front sprocket to a 16 tooth and that's it.

Always good to see you Tom!
Good to see you folks. Not the only farkle! I've also added Progrip Softtouch Rally grips :eek:

which I would have splained to you if'n yous hadn't ridden off to the Urban's whilst

I waz getting me chili! :lol: You must of eaten a lot of it before I got there for there weren't much left. :glare

They gave me a free T-shirt for enticing you guys to

show up. :

:p