FJR Manly Men Are Riding The Devil's Highway '666'!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beemerdons

Certifiable Old Fart
Reaction score
If you guys are gonna ride 666, I'll go. Hell, maybe I'll drag that pussy Patch along with me. A 2 day trip is pretty doable.
Well now, knowing that mi bueno Amigo Patch wants to come ride 666 I am organizing the Ride! We are doing a two day 666 ride over Monday April 23 and Tuesday April 24? We Phoenicians will depart the Valley of the Blast Furnace from the Goldfield Road Chevron service station at 1000 hours on 4/23. We will tag up with tus Nuevo Mexicanos at 1300 hours at the three-way intersection of AZ Highways 191, 75 and 78. Ride North to Alpine and spend the night, with our Dinner at the ever delicious Bear Wallow Cafe. Next day ride 666 Southbound and part company at the three-way. Mis Hombres, this is now the plan! https://www.alpinearizona.com/directory/lodging/lodges-motels/sportsmans-lodge/

If you Zonie Locos need any additional information on the 666 Ride, contact tu Papa Chuy Viejo at either [email protected] or Cell #: 480-440-4666.

For you Los Nuevo Mexicanos, coordinate your Albuquerque departure time and location with AJ; send a Private Message to HotRodZilla @ FJR Forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
that sounds like one great ride... I may threaten to meet up with you Loco's, on my Versys ;)

Ok...Got coordinated with Patch. We're gonna leave here around 0630 the morning of the 23rd, just to be sure we don't leave you guys waiting.

I'll call and get reservations made. Should be a blast. No idea what time we'll be back here on Tuesday night, but some time...

You know, you're gonna have to come a lot farther north, i.e. PNW to find some "MANLY MEN". Jes sayin, and enough said. ;)

Ok...Got coordinated with Patch. We're gonna leave here around 0630 the morning of the 23rd, just to be sure we don't leave you guys waiting.

I'll call and get reservations made. Should be a blast. No idea what time we'll be back here on Tuesday night, but some time...
Here is the info on The Sportsman's Lodge:

Sportsman’s Lodge

Bordered on three sides by pastures, the Sportsman’s is easy to find and access. Want a country vacation? Suites with kitchens are more like cabins than motel rooms and your 5th night is FREE. All rooms have satellite TV and complimentary coffee. A non-smoking motel with prices ranging from $65 to $100 per night.

ADDRESS: PO Box 778, Alpine, AZ 85920

PHONE: 1-877-560-7626 (Toll-Free)

OWNER: Frank Barnes

EMAIL: [email protected]

sportsmans-lodge.jpg

You know, you're gonna have to come a lot farther north, i.e. PNW to find some "MANLY MEN". Jes sayin, and enough said. ;)
I hear you loud and clear on that juniorfjr, they don't get any MANLIER that Niehart. Of course, I do have that photo of escapefjrtist in a Ballerina tutu that I have been meaning to post up here also!

NiehartMonkey4.jpg

Reservations made...For this and SWFOG...someone was procrastinating. Haha...

$73 a night for a 2 queen room ain't too bad. Shit...I'm ready to go now!!

I hear you loud and clear on that juniorfjr, they don't get any MANLIER that Niehart. Of course, I do have that photo of escapefjrtist in a Ballerina tutu that I have been meaning to post up here also!

NiehartMonkey4.jpg
...hey, Hey, HEY! I didn't poke the bear, so leave me outta yer squabbles. :lol:

wAs i dRINkInG tHaT nIgHT? :blink: :ph34r:

--G

NiehartMonkey4.jpg
...hey, Hey, HEY! I didn't poke the bear, so leave me outta yer squabbles. :lol:

--G
Aw, George, come on, we haven't seen the tutu in a while.

Ok...Got coordinated with Patch. We're gonna leave here around 0630 0830 the morning of the 23rd, just to be sure we don't leave you guys waiting.

PLEASE NOTE '666' DEPARTURE AND MEETUP TIME CHANGE!

I have to take my Son Seth to School on Monday morning April 23, so please note following time changes: Arizona Group will now be leaving from Goldfield Chevron at 1000 hours, NOT previously posted 0800. HotRodZilla - AJ: Please change your Albuquerque departure times accordingly (as a suggestion 0830 will work for you!), we will meet at the designated 'Y' at 1pm on Arizona time!

NiehartMonkey4.jpg

--G
Aw, George, come on, we haven't seen the tutu in a while.
No worries Gorgeous George, we all have a little too much to drink occasionally! Consider yourself Irish!

GeorgeDress.jpg

I need to work on my kitchen pass for this ride - but I hope to make it. One small change for me is that I will be staying at my place in Pinetop-Lakeside. Then to return via Salt River Canyon and Globe the next day. Meanwhile, 666 is a great ride either way. Just hope for good weather - I have seen snow more than one in April.

I have to take my Son Seth to School on Monday morning April 23, so please note following time changes: Arizona Group will now be leaving from Goldfield Chevron at 1000 hours, NOT previously posted 0800.
Bummer!

I was hoping you might actually move it up to 0700. Damn, 1000 is late.........

I have to take my Son Seth to School on Monday morning April 23, so please note following time changes: Arizona Group will now be leaving from Goldfield Chevron at 1000 hours, NOT previously posted 0800.
Bummer!

I was hoping you might actually move it up to 0700. Damn, 1000 is late.........
Ah come on Greg, you know damn well that it takes our HotRodZilla that long just to perm his hair and do his makeup! If he has to shave his legs and pussy, he needs even more time than that! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!!!

SkooterG, take over the group and leave at 0700; this is fine with me, I will just catch up with the group at either Hannagan Meadows Lodge (planned lunch stop) or at Sportsman's Lodge in Alpine for our evening cocktails!

Don't sweat the time change Don. It's not like that gurl Skooter has to take off work or anything. Screw him, but if you keep talking about my shaving habits on the Forum, we're gonna have a problem. :p

Patch and I will leave at 0830. That'll give me time to get to the gym at 0515, get home, change, eat and get on the bike: These guys are kicking my ass. The "New Year's Eve" workout is typical of what we do every day.

Don't sweat the time change Don. It's not like that gurl Skooter has to take off work or anything. Screw him, but if you keep talking about my shaving habits on the Forum, we're gonna have a problem. :p

Patch and I will leave at 0830. That'll give me time to get to the gym at 0515, get home, change, eat and get on the bike: These guys are kicking my ass. The "New Year's Eve" workout is typical of what we do every day.
Actually AJ, I am trying to be nice to SkootyG since he is going the help me this afternoon mount the Ilium Engine Guards to my BMW K1600GT.

Also, I still have not installed the SENA Headsets into our helmets yet and he is going to help his Bastard Papa Chuy Viejo with that project too!