southeast VA ride sat 4-7-12. all welcome

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James Waszak

Reaction score
some meeting me in Hampton, group meeting in Williamsburg to start. only have 4 possibly 5 riders as of now.1 sport, 2 cruisers, and my fjr. taking rte5 up to Richmond. than connect to rte35s ride down to franklin, between waverly and emporia. than north thru windsor up to smithfield/isle of white. from there southside riders can hop 664 and peninsula/northen neck riders can go jrb or 664. ride is about 200mi and approx 6-7 hours(stop for lunch, and a bike with us that has 2.5gal tank. so fuel/break every 85-100mi) if your interested message back before tomorrow 9pm or call me James(757)4 3 8 -- 1 9 6 3 leaving Hampton @ 8am, and leaving williamsburg at 9am. no one left behind.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a gunsmithing class in Suffolk @ 4:00 PM, but it sounds like I could make this ride and still make it to my class. Need to clear it with the Mrs. before commiting. Hopefully I will be in! :)

Sorry I missed this, I live in Virginia beach and have been wanting to do some rides like this. Hope you do another one soon and maybe I can join ya.

Well, for 1, I didn't see this & for 2... I was out riding in WV this past weekend. A beautiful weekend for a ride, eh?

Absolutely, in the future I will try to make these local rides.

i didnt know responses go to my email, im new on the forum. sorry about not responding. if you accept my friend inv i can keep you informed and invited to our rides in the future. again, sorry i dropped the ball on this one! i'll get it right on the next go around.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all!

I live in NE Suffolk, and would love to connect for a local ride or three :)

I will try to keep a better eye out for opportunities....

Hey all,

I wouldn't mind meeting up with you all sometime, maybe a local ride with stop for BBQ?

I head to WV every chance I get. 250, 33, Smoke Hole etc. If anybody is ever looking to head to the mountains for a weekend post up or shoot me a pm.