Thanks for the awesome Tech Day

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sportsguy

searchgeek - author
Reaction score
Great seeing old friends and meeting new folks today.

The hosting, as always, was simply perfect!

BBQ hit the spot perfectly. :)

Thanks again guys!

Big thanks to Brian and Marissa for hosting PNW Tech Day again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Huge shout out to Bryan and Marissa for hosting Tech Day! :)

Great seeing all y'all again and meeting the new folks that joined us. Good times and perfect PNW weather!!

--G

Hi Everyone. This is Carls friend on the VStrom from the Tech Day.

I wanted to Thank Bryan and Marissa for opening up their home, and putting on such a great spread. And, also thank everyone for being so welcoming! I had a great time and it was really great to get to meet a whole new group of fellow motorcyclists. You all have a really great group. I had such a great time, I am sure that I will tag along with Carl to other FJR get togethers!

--Dewey

What a great event with so much interesting stuff going on, great people and the food was most excellent.

A BIG THANK YOU to all those who helped correct my special problem.

Hi Bryan and Marissa,

Not sure how you manage to improve this event year after year, but you sure do make it happen. Thanks for the great food and coffee. Hope you were finally able to get Niehart from vulturing around the pie table. The guy is like a guard dog in a junkyard.

We are truly fortunate to have you here in the Northwest.

Thanks again, good seeing everyone and see you soon.

J

We are incredibly lucky up here in the PNW. We got a great crew, and we have a great friend in Auburn and Mrs. This year seemed to be the largest turnout since Auburn started this nearly 4 years back, and we have Auburn and Mrs. to thank each year (heck, twice a a year) for helping us understand our bikes, add farkles, change tires, etc.

Thanks Bryan and Marissa for organizing another superb tech meet. And thanks again Kevin for doing the valve check etc. on my bike. It's great to watch a master at work - and you didn't even swear once!

Had a great time meeting you all. The ride back on Hwy 7 was fun also:) I'll post some photos I took at the event when I get a chance.

Chris