I Have A Bad Attitude

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BikerGeek99

Yeah, it's a concrete corn cob. So?
Reaction score
Yep, that's right. My attitude sucks. As they say, the first step to getting help is to admit you have a problem.

Some people pride themselves on having a Bad Attitude. I am not one of those people. Who wants to be around someone with a Bad Attitude? I don't, so that means I don't want to be around me.

Over the last several months my job has been a 4-letter word. Long hours and never-ending pressure and stress takes a toll on a person. I do my best to leave work at work, but sometimes it follows you around, non-stop. My boss sees it in me, and my wife - the lovely and gracious Sooze - sees it in me.

For me, and probably for you as well, my two-wheeling brethren, there's only one type of therapy for people like us.

Two wheeled therapy.

Who am I to argue?

So Sooze and I are off on a little adventure. Late this afternoon the crap hit the fan at work and I almost thought this trip might fall through. Luckily I was able to pass the clean-up off to a very cool co-worker and we are on the road again.

This time we're headed to .... ah, well, where's the adventure if you already know where we're going? WE already know, so it's for us to know and you, kind reader, to find out.

We have some pictures but I don't feel like messing with 'em right now. (Bad Attitude at work, so STFU and deal with it.) I'll get to 'em later. Maybe. We'll see.

In the meantime, you can follow along with us / spy on us / stalk us via SPOT tracker Stalkers Click Here. Weirdos.

We'll see if some time on the rolling La-Z-Boy therapy machine helps me beat this Bad Attitude like a fat guy that beat anorexia.

I am stalking.

I've been in that position where something blew up in my face at work not an hour before I was to be on the road on my vacation. Thanks to my terrific coworker who took it over and worked about an extra eight hours that day cleaning it up.

Good luck on the trip and I'll not STFU, where's the pics!?!?!?

Good luck on the trip and I'll not STFU, where's the pics!?!?!?
We're having a yummy road trip dinner of Yeungling, beef jerky, and T.G.I. Friday's potato skins snack chips, so for now, all you get is this.

Deal with it.

picard_finger.jpg

That'll do....for a start. I expect to see a smiling Pickard at the end of the trip as your attitude improves.

Not to worry. I'll bring something from the duty-free store to the Tech Day in Owosso to help lubricate that attitude of yours.

Go Andy & Sooz, Go!

I'm in the same boat, but I can't get away for another month. FML.

EDIT: Just looked at your StalkTracker..

Head west on 19 about 25 miles, hang a left just past Tazwell due south on 16. My favourite road. Banish them feckers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Have a great time Andy...I need to do the same thing, before I get myself fired :rolleyes:

Right back at you. I am dealing with a boss/owner who seems to be living in a business fantasy world that does not exist and is hell bent on going out of business.

Bad Attitude? Uh Andy, with your ugly mug that is really the last of your worries! But I do really hope that you and Sooze are having a blast out on your motorcycle!

But take heart Buddy Boy, at least you do not look like this and your ears will actually fit inside of your helmet!

SkooterBoy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you heading west now? As far as attitudes go, I had a great one last month when I was home on R&R and rode down in TN/NC. Now that I'm back in Southwest Asia my attitude really sucks now.

Staying on the highway and bypassing all those fantastic roads. I don't see that bad attitude going anywhere!