Periodic Maintenance Schedule

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mjd

Reaction score
Went to FJR1300.info to print out a periodic maintenance schedule and I keep getting one of 2 sites -- Great Pacific Northwest Dryside Gather or another of Marc Lewis' web sites. Been clicking the link for about a week. Eventually found the site at:

FJR1300

Last edited by a moderator:
Was not clear enough on my orinal post. I'm getting the problem when I click the link. Also if I just type FJR1300.info into a browser get the same problem.
Yeah, I experienced the same problem about a week ago. I figured HMarc had shut down the site. Weird.

Was not clear enough on my orinal post. I'm getting the problem when I click the link. Also if I just type FJR1300.info into a browser get the same problem.
Yeah, I experienced the same problem about a week ago. I figured HMarc had shut down the site. Weird.
HMarc had a note that the site was hacked on approximately April 20th. Expected to have it back up in a week or so. Site's back up now...there's a wealth of info there, glad to have it back!

--G