Sexiest Sportbike

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patent1

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
OK, I'm seriously thinking of selling both my FJR AND my ZX6R to purchase a Ducati 848 Evo Corse. The damn thing is just gorgeous. Of course, being Italian, it promises much fantasy but delivers much less reality: The FJR would kick its ass in normal, everyday riding (commuting, occasional weekend excursions, etc.) and the ZX would kick its ass on the track (Hey, slipper clutch, anyone?). But, nevertheless, on those too few days in Spring, those perfect Sunday morning romps in the Virginia hills, when the weather is just right, and you are one with the bike, the 848 would be damn near perfect.

Its like going to a strip club - you know full well you shouldn't/can't bring her home, but damn!

So, what sport bike do you think is the sexiest? Not the fastest, not the most technical, just the one that looks like a moving violation of all that is holy!!!

The FJR, hands down. There's not a machine built by any manufacturer that I know of that can compare to it. That's why I own it.

By the way, I'm Italian too (well, half of me is).

Gary

darksider #44

Last edited by a moderator:
If I could only have one. The FJR wins hands down,

but I can have more than one.

DSCN0234.jpg

Just because Italians are so sexy.

If I could only have one. The FJR wins hands down,

but I can have more than one.

DSCN0234.jpg

Just because Italians are so sexy.
Karl, I forwarded your post on to johnny80s, expect quite a few private messages! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!

I know that this design is now 18 years old since they first came out in 1994, but this Old Fart still thinks that the Ducati 916 is still the "Sexiest Sportbike" ever!

ducati-916-2.jpg

https://www.cycletrader.com/New-Or-Used-Ducati-916-Motorcycles-For-Sale-In-Chandler-Arizona/search-results?type=356953&make=Ducati%7C2316082&model=916&year=1994:1998&modelkeyword=1&zip=85225&radius=400&sort=year:desc And, you can pick up a cherry 916 for less than 6 grand!

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny.

I have two buddies that ride Ducati's. Fabio (go figure. He has a shrine to Rossi and I secretly think he wanks off to him) rides an 848, nice bike and has the best sounding exhaust note of any bike EVER (Termignoni).

Joe currently has a 1098 and is still waiting on delivery of his Panagale which he paid for in full last fall. Dealer said April. Then May, now they're saying June. He also has a Gixxer 750 track bike and the former National SuperMoto champions KTM.

Joe makes to much money.

I have two buddies that ride Ducati's. Fabio (go figure. He has a shrine to Rossi and I secretly think he wanks off to him) rides an 848, nice bike and has the best sounding exhaust note of any bike EVER (Termignoni).
Steve, you don't wank off to Valentino? Weirdo!

I know it's eccemtric, but that's probably why I like it. If money were no object I would have several sport bikes, and one would be a Bimota Tesi 3D:

bimota-tesi-3d.jpg

The FJR is too Sexy for words! This thing attracts females of all ages like nothing I've ever seen! :)

If I were to go nuts! It'll be the MV Agusta F4. That's the one that I wank off to every so often! :lol:

For many years I lusted after Ducatis. But I was fickle, changing my mind on the slightest whim, too tall, too short or she hurt me.

Then along came Fräulein SS1000R - now that is sexy!

25954xcitefun-bmw-s1000rr-5.jpg

25952xcitefun-bmw-s1000rr-2.jpg

Al