SW-FOG 2012 T-SHIRTS

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HotRodZilla

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Reaction score
Ok...Since Jeff got the ball rolling and ordered the only shirt so far this year, and I promised I would start a new thread, here we are.

Cynthia can get the shirts produced and ready for pick-up on the 16th. That will work fine, because we're not leaving here until the 18th. I'll pick up the shirts and deliver them when we get up there.

If you want a shirt, YOU HAVE TO CALL CYNTHIA BY MONDAY JULY 2ND! Her number is: 505-884-3656.

The shirts will be either gray or black, short or long sleeve. The logo will be embroidered on the left chest with "SW-FOG" "July 19-22 2010" "Salida, CO" above and below the image. The image will be the one submitted by Phroenips:

swfog-twitter-300px.png

We have to have a minimum of approx. 25 shirts sold to bring the cost of each shirt down around $20, depending on which shirt you order. Until that number is met, Jeff is all in for a $150 shirt. Go Jeff!!!...

Actually, thanks for getting me moving on this...Even if it is last minute. I've just had so much going on, that this was farther back in my mind than it should have been. Sorry boys...And girls.

So, if you want a shirt, get on it quick. I'm in for 2, Don is usually good for one or two, so see?? The shirts are already down to less than $40. Haha...

She originally gave me a link to the 100% poly shirts but changed that to these 100% cotton numbers

Shirts

For you metrosexual types out there they also have the Polo models

Too Sexy For My Shirt

I'm also checking to see if all the styles shown on the page are available. Stand by!

Omar The Tentmaker declined to make any shirts for Beemerdons this year :D

We're in!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Got the T-shirt, but haven't been there nor done that yet. :lol:

Looks like most of the shirts are available except the ones with pockets but she's gonna make sure about that.

Post up folks! Even though it would be an honor to be the only ones with official T-shirts, I'm not sure that's worth $150 :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok...We have our shirts ordered too. So you won't be the only one. Haha... :dribble:

Just to be clear, Cynthia and I are keeping this relatively simple. The choices are a long sleeve/short sleeve T, or a short sleeve/long sleeve Polo in either black or gray. That's it. Last year was a bear trying to keep track of every little quirk she allowed, so for simplicity's sake, and to keep costs down, there are only a couple choices. ;)

I went with Gray. I have way too many black T shirts.

I went with Chartreuse. I have way too many pink T shirts.
Fixed it, Cabron! Seth and I are still out on the road in Washington State and they're now closed in Nuevo Mexio, I will e-mail Cynthia an order tonight and at a gas stop tomorrow I will call in my Credit Card Number to Albuquerque!

Looks like there'll be 3 of us coming, so that means 3 shirts. Will be giving her a call tomorrow. Long sleeves of course for our 6 months of winter here.

Omar The Tentmaker declined to make any shirts for Beemerdons this year :D
We Stanley Boys have ordered our SW-FOG 2012 T-Shirts, we went with gray and long sleeved just like our HERO HotRodZilla. Cynthia said we are up to ten shirts now, so get your miserable FJR asses in gear and get your shirt ordered or I will have Bustanut joker mail off a case of syphilis to each and everyone of you who did not order a shirt!

Our BwanaDik was 100% correct that Omar the Tentmaker refused to make my shirt this year, so Cynthia contracted Punjab the Parachute Packer in Pakistan to make up my triple extra LARD shirt for tu Papa Chuy Viejo. If my illegitimate bastard son SkooterG (the Peckerhead!) decides to go, I'll buy him a shirt also! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!

Order your shirts muy pronto, ese! Listo, Hombres!

Just placed my order for two shirts, that brings the total up to around 6 orders with a total of 12 shirts.

Just placed my order for two shirts, that brings the total up to around 6 orders with a total of 12 shirts.
Wow...You're good with that math thing. Just got off the phone with Cynthia. She sent me the logos with he lettering, and I like it. I'd post it but I'm on my phone and don't wanna mess with all that from here.

So, 12 shirts have been ordered. 8 more would make things much better, so jump on the wagon and get a shirt.

Wow...You're good with that math thing. Just got off the phone with Cynthia. She sent me the logos with he lettering, and I like it. I'd post it but I'm on my phone and don't wanna mess with all that from here.

So, 12 shirts have been ordered. 8 more would make things much better, so jump on the wagon and get a shirt.
I'm also good at asking the question "how many shirts are we up to" when I'm on the phone with Cynthia ;)

OK...it is officially Monday July 2nd. 5 o'clock this afternoon will be the last opportunity to get a SW-FOG 2012 shirt. They're cheaper than a tank of gas and pretty cool to boot.

So, if you've been on the fence, or are procrastinating, now's the time to call Cynthia and get one. Then I'll deliver it to you for free. You can't beat that deal.

OK...it is officially Monday July 2nd. 5 o'clock this afternoon will be the last opportunity to get a SW-FOG 2012 shirt. They're cheaper than a tank of gas and pretty cool to boot.

So, if you've been on the fence, or are procrastinating, now's the time to call Cynthia and get one. Then I'll deliver it to you for free. You can't beat that deal.
HRZ is so paranoid about it now that you can guarantee everything will be spelled correctly too!

Ordered 2 today one for me and one for MonaHawk...but when i called was told that Cynthina didnt work there anymore!!! Yikes...but she was nice and took the order!

Ordered 2 today one for me and one for MonaHawk...but when i called was told that Cynthia didnt work there anymore!!! Yikes...but she was nice and took the order!
Wow, Cynthia was working at Black Duck-9am on Friday 6/29. See what happens when you're friends with HRZ? Bad things happen and you'll start screwing Armadillos!

Ordered 2 today one for me and one for MonaHawk...but when i called was told that Cynthia didnt work there anymore!!! Yikes...but she was nice and took the order!
Wow, Cynthia was working at Black Duck-9am on Friday 6/29. See what happens when you're friends with HRZ? Bad things happen and you'll start screwing Armadillos!
Haha...You dorks. Since I'm working graves I got up at 5:30 this afternoon and had a message from Cynthia. Black Duck was closed and I couldn't get her to answer her cell. Didn't think anything of until I saw this.

However, I just got off the phone with her and she is still working there and we have a good number of shirt ordered. She's gonna start sending the invoices for them tomorrow.

Sweet!

Not sure what waterhead I talked to...but she is in fact there and took my payment...so all is well..

:)

Asked Cynthia this afternoon, when I called to pay, about the spelling. I've got great news! Salida has been spelled correctly! :yahoo:

So she went ahead and spelled out everything that's on the shirts... Salida SW-FAG FJR

Can't quite put my finger on it, but something doesn't seem quite right.