Wolfhound on a Hayabusa

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolfhound

Wildman
Reaction score
Decided to get a smaller, lighter bike this time . . . Traded big red straight across & now a little setup to be done over the next many months.

I have owned a 99 ,2000 and a 2002 they are very nice with a smooth smooth ride!! my wife and i put about 50 k on the 2002 and 2000 without a complaint from the bike.Never rode gen 2 i am affraid to try it!! but i could just image how sweet it must be!!CONGRATS!!

Decided to get a smaller, lighter bike this time . . . Traded big red straight across & now a little setup to be done over the next many months.
How old are you?

I had a CBR600RR and found it very uncomfortable after about 30 minutes or so. I kept making small changes to try to make it more comfortable. The last change was when I traded it for the Feej.

DSC01013.jpg

SkooterG hit it right! senior discounts without carding says it all . . .

For fuck's sake, don't kill yourself AND STAY AWAY FROM THE ONES WITH THE STINKIN BADGES!!!

Seems we need to have a little get-together sometime soon. It ain't really an Arizona bike until I have hidden a booger on it somewhere.......

Fuk... I'm far outa da loop! First you moved to where old fukers live? and then a Bussa? Fukin shit! I'm glad I live where the Cold air keeps me insane.

Put on the Helibars a few days ago & have a Scottoiler(dual) in the mail. I was not expecting to enjoy this bike as much as I do right off. As for being an oldfuk, The riding position is SO much better than my old ZX7 was.

Are you getting your Old Fuck ass and that deathtrap to Cave Creek tonight you crusty old bastard?