I did it

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ndivita

Reaction score
For no really good reason, I have traded my wonderful, trusty, remarkable 2005 FJR on a dashing, up to date and all around cool 2013 FJR. Reno Powersports claims it is the first one sold in Kansas City. VIN ending 308.

Yours truly is a fortunate and grateful man. I take delivery the day after Christmas

https://s955.photobucket.com/albums/ae39/ndivita/2013%20FJR/

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulation on the purchase of the new FJR and having the highest vin number so far.

Many happy miles.

ndivita, CONGRATS...you will like your new ride
thumbsup.gif
Oh BTW ...it'll be a long winter...
bye2.gif

ndivita, CONGRATS...you will like your new ride
thumbsup.gif
Oh BTW ...it'll be a long winter...
bye2.gif
+1, Gunny; Congratulations to you ndvita on your new 2013 FJR, but I really don't understand this Winter thing at all! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!

Congratulations!

You ought to have the dealer strap a stuffed animal or potted plant on the saddle in order to discourage ghost riders - practicing 'safe showroom'!

You're gonna love it! I now have about 1,200 miles on my 2013 and I am continually pleased with how Yamaha made a great bike even better.

I'll bet you got a block II fjr.....this one should have the fixed cruise control so you can set it for 84 mph if you wanted to.

Enjoy.

I got to see Little Fish's new 2013 up close and personal today. What a machine. That 2013 is one sharp lookin' machine. Good luck to you.

Gary

darksider #44

I picked mine up today!! :)

And it went straight into storage at home next to her big sis SuperTen!

i-h8Hf3TC-M.jpg

Well done! I hope to be joining the ranks soon. The personalized placard was a nice touch btw.

That would be too much for me to bear, bringing home a new scoot just to hide it away for the winter! Congrats!!

I stopped by my dealer on Saturday to drool on #097. The wife liked the looks of it. We even half-heartedly discussed a trade-in. In reality, we will likely spend a little money on upgrades to our '06 AE instead of adding another set of monthly payments to our budget...at least until the 2014 comes along, since by then the kids will be through with college...

Congrats! I bought mine (leftover 09) from Renos too. Nice place to do business.

I got an 013 a week ago & have put 100 miles on it. However now the bottom has dropped out of the weather, so it will sit till, who knows. It is hard but that's the thing about buying a motorcycle in the winter.

Jim

It is going to be around 15 degrees F. when I take delivery of the new girl on Wednesday. I have to content myself with ogling her for a little while until the ice is all the way off the roads and it heats up just a tad. I can wait. Besides there is some farkling to do before Spring. While I want to get the new filly in the garage I can feel myself welling up when I part with the 05 that day. That is the bike that taught me the meaning and joy of LD riding thanks in no small part to what I absorbed from reading all the posts and collective knowledge on this board. Not sure how it's possible to be emotionally attached to an inanimate object but I feel it.