CFO 2013 Dates are Set!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickcorwn

Reaction score
I just signed the contract for the Central FJR Owners Rally for 2013 the dates this year will be Sept. 12th through the 15th
good.gif

Same location, same dealio, same good times
yes2.gif
More info and web site to follow.

Dates for NAFO 2014 are in the works we just need to make sure we don't conflict with another event at the hotel, the Elvis Explosion
omg2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Excited for this one, looks like CFR isn't going to work for me, so CFO it is! Get to mark off three more states of 'Merica that I'll have ridden in after this is a wrap. Do y'all get into Iowa at all on the group rides?

It'll be good to put faces with screen names... and of course there's lots of FJRs and cheese. ;)

Excited for this one, looks like CFR isn't going to work for me, so CFO it is! Get to mark off three more states of 'Merica that I'll have ridden in after this is a wrap. Do y'all get into Iowa at all on the group rides?
It'll be good to put faces with screen names... and of course there's lots of FJRs and cheese.
wink.png
Iowa is just a hop and a skip away from La Crosse and there are even some really nice roads in Iowa along the river.

Is this Iowa?

IMG_0943.JPG

Field of Dreams isn't too far either...

IMG_0900.JPG