Stepping down as SW-FOG rallymaster for 2014

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phroenips

Pronounced "Free-nips"...it's just a
Reaction score
Hi all,

I wanted to give ample notice (and an opportunity) that after this year, I will be stepping down as SW-FOG rallymaster. I've started a new position at work several months ago, and it's keeping me a lot busier, not to mention the increased travel. I simply don't have the time anymore.

The opportunity: If a volunteer would like to come forward to organize SW-FOG 2014, but is concerned about a lack of experience, I'd be happy to bring you in on whatever details remain for this year so that they can "shadow" and learn any helpful tips, etc. I'll also be willing to continue to host www.sw-fog.com, and provide (basic) webmaster services. If you're fluent in web programming and design, I'll simply set you up with an ftp account and you can go to town! Or I'll even transfer the domain name(s) to you (I first got sw-fog.com, and later was able to get swfog.com), and you can host it yourself if you want full and complete control.