2013 CFR Banquet Info

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prolly gonna have to bow outa this.

Between the trauma I still suffer from being molested by a polar bear last trip............

Work is just not happening for this guy right now. My back still ails me enough where I can't do anything.
And as the gumment ain't gonna pay fer us...

Ya'll behave an try not to toss a bookcase at Andy

Ok?

If there is anyone sitting on the fence about getting their banquet tickets for Saturday night I have to give the resort the final head count on Wednesday. We are still a little short of the minimum numbers and if required I will have to dip into the monies collected from the registration fees so it would be preferable to have a few more folks sign up for the banquet.

Just a thought for people sitting on the fence. I suppose thre is a place to eat at the Resort but I can't see how it is going to be much cheaper.

The other option is to ride back into Huntsville and eat there. There is nothing between the Resort and Town to speak of.Then you could eat at a place that will cost you almost as much.

You are very much in a tourist area.

The following is the list I have for the banquet on Saturday night. If you are NOT listed and planning on attending the banquet you need to PM me NOW because after Tuesday it will be too late.

• bbdig & better half (2)BeemerDons (1)

BigOgre (1)

BikerGeek & SoozeBG (2)

Bungie & Line (2)

Canucklehead & Canucklehead's boss (2)

Charlie Hoss (1)

fjrbrad & Lis (2)

FJRGuy (1)

FJRPierre (1)

fljab (1)

Fred W & Josie (2)

GDSfjr03 & Sassy (2)

Geezer (1)

Huron 52 & Pam (2)

Intech & Spanky (2)

Ionbeam & Helen (2)

Major Tom & Ground Control (2)

mariob & Chantal (2)

MEM (1)

Polarize (1)

raYzerman (1)

SB_Bikeher (1)

shakin (1)

Thingfish (1)

Top_Speed1 (2)

Wine Guy (1)

wynfjr & Laura (2)

yamafitter (1)

Last edited by a moderator:
You can add me to the bottom of this list. Just sent required funds, thought I had signed up for the banquet weeks ago. Senior brain cramps....jeesh!

hey i want to be on bottom
smilingsmiley.gif

hey i want to be on bottom
smilingsmiley.gif
Just be thankful it was not Friday or you would be a the bottom of the dogpile. Herding cats is way easier than getting you people organized. I'm lucky I have any hair left after I pulled most of it out trying to straighten this out. I need to go for a ride.

Thanks for the reminder. Just paid for my ticket. It seems I AM on the bottom whether I like it or not.
smile.png
Actually, I'm going to be at the bottom of the list. I signed up some time ago but there is some sort of a snafu confirming my payment that probably won't be resolved until after the banquet.

Everyone, if you paid by PayPal check and see if your name is on the banquet list, evidently there has been some kind of a problem with a few payments.

Charlie, you need to check and see if you have already paid and there is a problem with Jeff/Bill seeing your payment.