Triumph Classic at Barber Motorsports Park

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRScrewball

R.I.P. Our Motorcycling Friend
Reaction score
Curious if anyone is planning on being at the race June 21-23.

I planned my trip to Missouri the weekend before so that I could stop at Barber for the race on my way home to Florida.

I met Garrett Gerloff who rides for Graves Yamaha about a year ago while I was at Jennings in north Florida. They were having a Jason DiSalvo Speed Academy that weekend and since Garrett was still recovering from a crash at Daytona earlier that year he was just there hanging out and getting in some track time. I was really impressed with him. He's a great kid. Whenever there is a race within a days ride I try to make it there to watch and cheer for him. He took second at Daytona this year.

If anyone is going to be there I'll be camping at the track.

Dave

Camping. In June. In Alabama.

Enjoy that!

(I've camped at the track for AMA, but that was when it was at a sensible time, like April or September. Haven't been for one in the summer!!)

Was there both days. Saw 5 or 6 other FJRs. Did the parade lap after the races on Sunday. If you think it was hot in the trees, it was incredible in the pits.