SW WI Spin July 20th!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

0Face

Reaction score
A little spin through Southwest Wisconsin.

What: A 300-400 mile "tour" of Southwest Wisconsin based out of Richland Center.

Who: Anybody who wants to have some fun.

When: Saturday July 20th. People can show up Friday night and stay through Saturday for a possible second route on Sunday or just show up the day of the Spin. Kickstands will be up at 8am.

Where: Start and Finish in Richland Center.

Accommodations: I'm personally holding three rooms (2 double beds each @ ~$65) at the Park View Motel until the end of this week (June 14th). It's a small Motel and I don't want to hold rooms until the last minute. It's not really fair to a Mon-n-Pop place. So, I need a head count fast.

Post up if you're interested. Routes to follow.

Spinners:
0face
griff
Airboss
Gramps
TripperMike

BusaDevil
rydtym

Tango Sierra

RogerDodger

Randy
6pk2go

Make your own reservations, but I would be quick about it.

Here's the route (374 miles).

Link to GPS files: CLICK (Note: these routes work on my GPS, it's up to you to verify them on yours)

The files are in GDP, GPX, and Streets and Trips 2011. I also uploaded a Spin POI file in gdb and gpx. I Have not put together a possible Sunday route yet as everybody will be heading different directions at some point.

Spin%20Map%201.jpg

South End:

Spin%20Map%202.jpg

North End:

Spin%20Map%203.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wadda arsehole...waits to find out when I'm not available and says...yep, lets do it then. :D

j/k of course. You guys have a great time. David and I just toured the area on Saturday...no accidents...no tickets...great fun. WIN. WIN. WIN.

You all have fun. I'm going to be near the Grand Canyon with wifey that weekend.

I'm surprised more people aren't jumping on this group ride and chance to get to spin your wheels in SW WI.

I knew the Minnesotans had a bad reputation...I just didn't know it was this bad.

May want to check that one out Marty. Told them I wanted one of your rooms, but not sure he got it. Thick accent may have been from Minnesota.

Last edited by a moderator:
May want to check that one out Marty. Told them I wanted one of your rooms, but not sure he got it. Thick accent may have been from Minnesota.
Got it. I'm checking back with them at the end of the week so they can release any rooms I'm holding that haven't been reserved. .

I knew the Minnesotans had a bad reputation...I just didn't know it was this bad.
They can't help it... They're almost Canadians.
What? I think my feelings are hurt.
cry.gif
Well get that crew together!

Latest posts