Petes Superbikes has PP3's on sale this week only.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bungie

FrostBack #2 - IBA # 44620
Reaction score
Screaming deal on web only orders from Pete's Superbikes for Michelin Pilot Power 3's. This week only! Snooze you loose.

(and I bought a set of PR3 just 2 weeks ago .. DAMMIT! I'm gonna call them see if they'll credit me the diff or something.)

Note: Pilot POWER, not Pilot Road. Sport bike tires.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats a petes superbike?
smile.png

Screaming deal on web only orders from Pete's Superbikes for Michelin PR3's. This week only! Snooze you loose.
(and I bought a set of PR3 just 2 weeks ago .. DAMMIT! I'm gonna call them see if they'll credit me the diff or something.)
I saw the following on the site:

"This weeks 50% off retail tires are Michelin Pilot Power 3"

The prices on the Pilot Road 3 didn't look all that special.

Maybe I wasn't looking in the right place? Was this an email notification or did you see it on their website?

Last edited by a moderator:
How are those Conti Attacks holding up for you?
I have about 6000 miles on them now and they have at least another 3000 left in them. The front is a bit cupped, but that's most likely my fault, I have a slow leak in the valve and have likely run to far with somewhat low tire pressure (30lbs). Even so, they stick like glue and are wearing VERY well, much longer than I expected. Michelin has some competition.

Rear (taken on June 8th)

Img_1680.jpg

Front June 8th

Img_1678.jpg

Oops. My mistake, not Pilot Road 3's, Pilot POWER 3's. My bad, props to Jimmy on ST.n for catching my mistake.