Of possible interest to iPhone users: Greatest Road Motorcycle Rider GPS Road Finder

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use Greatest Roads all the time as I plan most of the trips a few of us take. I just smile when someone says "Where the heck did you find out about this road.".

Whee... More fun with Koolaid!

I'll give it a try, and see what it can do before heading to NorCal for the IBA checkpoint next month.

Thanks.

Went to App Store on my iPad and says... No search results?

They take it off or is it listed as some other keywords/title?

Works well for me on my 4S. Seems like a cool app.
No issues on my 4S. A little less than intuitive at first but once you know your way around, it seems to work very well. Allow it to use your location then hit "Show Me" button and it displays routes in the region of the visual portion of the displayed map. A cursory glance at the write up on App Store shows a few sister Apps, perhaps for other devices?

The more users/members, the more useful the app. It does allow you to filter routes by members as well.

More info here: https://socialnav-inc.com/index.php

Last edited by a moderator:
I have not spent too much time with it... how do you add routes?? Via the phone or do you go to their website ?

I have not spent too much time with it... how do you add routes?? Via the phone or do you go to their website ?
Everything from joining to entering tracks or routes is done from the phone. I havent spent alot of time either but Ive like alot what Ive seen.

Latest posts