Friday ride in from the SouthEast

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colin24

IBA# 446
Reaction score
Okay folks. Thought I would throw out this suggestion. I've read a couple postings from people crossing on the east end of Lake Ontario and coming up on Friday. Or coming from the Montreal area. So here is a suggestion for those folks...

If anyone is interested I could meet up with you somewhere around the I-81 crossing into Canada (Gananoque, just east of Kingston). People heading in from Montreal or Ottawa area could swing down to meet us if interested and its right were anyone coming from the US will pop across the border. Once we have hooked up I will guide you on a nice run from the border to Huntsville with a lunch stop.

Lunch would be at a sugar bush restaurant that is open year round. Delicious Pancakes and real maple syrup. (If no-one meets me for the ride I might just go there by myself!) Its located a little north-west of Perth.

After lunch we head north via Bancroft and onto Huntsville.

Figure if we meet around 9ish in the morning, do lunch around noon, get to Huntsville around 4ish in the afternoon.

If anyone is interested post up here and we will try to nail down a specific meeting spot.

- Colin