CFR 2013 Group Photo

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamafitter

Reigning NERDS Granite Lane Gold Medalist
Reaction score
The Group Photo is under a rain delay. We will try to get the Group Photo in at 18:00 (6 PM) before the banquet.

It never did rain at CFR. I think Bill has a direct line to somebody in charge.

It never did rain at CFR...
Then what was that falling out of the sky at the beginning of my demo ride on Saturday?

Anyways I had a little nap this afternoon and now it's time to get back to work so without further ado.....

CFR%20Group_rev-2-L.jpg

The high resolution shot can be downloaded here for suitable framing of some of the hooligans involved .....

High-Res Version

We did our best to have one FJR of each colour produced over the 10 years of FJR's in North America. That is a obviously an '03 on the right of the fire pit and the '13 to the left.

Last edited by a moderator:
It never did rain at CFR...
Then what was that falling out of the sky at the beginning of my demo ride on Saturday?

Anyways I had a little nap this afternoon and now it's time to get back to work so without further ado.....

CFR%20Group_rev-1-L.jpg

The high resolution shot can be downloaded here for suitable framing of some of the hooligans involved .....

High-Res Version

We did our best to have one FJR of each colour produced over the 10 years of FJR's in North America. That is a obviously an '03 on the right of the fire pit and the '13 to the left.
Great picture!!

Typo I think on the Huntville...think it's Huntsville unless Ottawa forced them to change their name for some reason.

To late, I already posted the evidence on FB.
biggrin.png

Heal up and get that taken care of!

great photo now I wonder if anyone could put forum names to the photo ala tag or some other method. I went through the list of participants and there are still some people whose name I can't match up with a face. Is there some easy way to do this?

great photo now I wonder if anyone could put forum names to the photo ala tag or some other method. I went through the list of participants and there are still some people whose name I can't match up with a face. Is there some easy way to do this?
Probably the easiest way is for me to post this on the FJR Facebook Page and then folks can tag their names there.

Facebook Post

click on the link but can't find a way to tag photo,

i copy the photo to my site and tag it but Beemer Don hogs all the space.

I join the fjr facebook group but cant post there either

/I hate f#$# facebook!
no2.gif
no2.gif

edit my facebook rage has subsided, i needed to get accepted in the fjr group before i could post/tag and the little tag box can be moved quite precisely to get near your face. In fact my name now covers Beemer Don's face which is perfect.
smile.png

Who the heck lit that fire? you lil photoshop devil you
wink.png
From all the reports, it sounds like he could have pasted those flames on your family jewelry...
Right on, sucked having moose bawlz but the great peeps and fun-factor way offset them flamers.

click on the link but can't find a way to tag photo,i copy the photo to my site and tag it but Beemer Don hogs all the space.

I join the fjr facebook group but cant post there either

/I hate f#$# facebook!
no2.gif
no2.gif
Yes, tagging your area engulfs too large an area, you (Bill) may have to identify all da peeps L-R fashion, you gotz a good MEMory!
wink.png

Yes, tagging your area engulfs too large an area, you (Bill) may have to identify all da peeps L-R fashion, you gotz a good MEMory!
wink.png
I just hate it when other people find me work. I'll get together with Tom, Ray, MEM & Ian and see if we can put a name to the faces. To be honest I'm not sure of a few myself.

wink.png
I just hate it when other people find me work. I'll get together with Tom, Ray, MEM & Ian and see if we can put a name to the faces. To be honest I'm not sure of a few myself.
Watch out...a BMW rider may have pounced on your gathering...