Les Canards de CFR...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL! The ducks that Jeff was terrorizing.

BTW guys, I sat at the banquet table dinner with SB_Bikeher, this girl kicks ass. Seriously, it was a real pleasure meeting you.

Same here Steve, it was very nice to meet you and Line!

I've met some great people when attending the WFO Rallies while living in Vancouver, and same thing happened this weekend in Huntsville. Can’t wait to go to the other East Coast Rallies now that I’ve moved to Ottawa! I’ve got lots of winding roads to discover on this side of the continent… Hehehe
rolleyes.gif

Darn!! I was hoping that you caught the duckies when they terrorized Stanley Steamer! I'm thinking he soiled his Kawasaki-big-boy panties when they took off just over his head. Never heard a full grown man scream so loud over a little wing flapping. I bet he's gonna have nightmares about those angry birds for years to come.
tonguesmiley.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
We won't mention a certain Calgaronion attempting to terrorize le canards in a drunken stupor all the while remaining vertical, mostly, while said canards just quacked.

I guess quacks are equivalent to ducks laughing.