CFR 2013 Photos & Captions

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wine Guy

More throttle, less brake
Reaction score
I thought I would get this started. I'm sure there are MANY photos and captions that everyone who attended would like to share after this exceptional event.

Here is Top Speed, Wine Guy and Steamer at my buddies place in Bala. Stopped for a cold one and Steamer took the SeaDoo PWC out for a rip around the lake. "Surf & Turf"!

photo.jpg

We even had rides for the kiddies at CFR this year....

DSC_0066-L.jpg

DSC_0036-L.jpg

It takes big balls to ride across Algonquin Park...

IMG_1124-L.jpg

Bungie was drooling all over the new FZ-09 Triple that Yamaha Canada brought along to have us check out....

Img_1695.jpg

When I showed this pic to MEM she said the girl had a big butt. Then MEM realized it was a pic of her. For some reason I find that funny....

IMG_1125-L.jpg

Caption - Don is telling Alan, "Don't you know these are all mine??"

pizza.jpg

FJRGuy is now banned from ordering any more pizza. That Smoked Salmon pizza was GAY. What kind of self-respecting pizza does not even have any cheese??

Best line of CFR - MEM asks the Yamaha Canada rep, John Bayless' wife if she can take one of the '13 FJR's for a test ride. The rep takes a look at little MEM and says, "I guess you can go a ride as a pillon".

MEM was pissed.

Sorry, but as the chief cook & bottlewasher for this shindig I didn't take anywhere near as many photos as I normally do. That plus I spent all Saturday afternoon at the Emergency Department at the Huntsville Hospital and I know you don't want any photos of that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Best line of CFR - MEM asks the Yamaha Canada rep, John Bayless' wife if she can take one of the '13 FJR's for a test ride. The rep takes a look at little MEM and says, "I guess you can go a ride as a pillon".

MEM was pissed.

Well, she did show up at a motorcycle rally in a Volvo......
haha.gif

Yamafitter stretching his legs and Top Speed resting his.......well.......you know.....
RestStop.jpg

Top Speed letting the boys relax after a bumpy section of the ride.

TopSpeed.jpg

Yamafitter thinking "what the hell did I just do?"

Yamafitter.jpg

Not to be out done, Steamer goes in for a dip - no injuries reported.

Steamer.jpg

Laura on the FZ-9 while wnyfjr thinks about finances

Spanky.jpg

FJRGuy doing the PIZZA dance.....

FJRGuyDance.jpg

....and then making ANOTHER 5 pizzas magically appear.....

FJRGuyMakingPizzasAppear.jpg

FJRGuy force feeding Pam since we did had a few extra pizzas - I understand FJRGuy had pizza for breakfast the next day

FeedMe.jpg

Chillaxin' by the fire

Relaxing.jpg

Top Speed changing out his "up-front-down-the-pants" cooler bag

TopSpeed-1.jpg

Shameless self portrait with the 2013 in the background

WineGuySelfPortrait.jpg
Fixed the image links for you Mike.

Mike- try fixing your image links with the forums insert image button...

edit: yamafitter is quick... done.

Good pics Wine Guy! You got us in some "not so posing" moments!

PS: I look like a big pussy! Like that's really a sensitive area!
wink.png

MEM was pissed.
haha.gif
That she can't park for shit.

MEM was pissed.
haha.gif
That she can't park for shit.
I thought that was a requirement to drive a Volvo.

Seriously though, me and Volvo's, we don't get along. If somebody cuts me off, invariably, its ALWAYS a Volvo.

Years ago I was in Sweden where Husqvarna motorcycles used to be built. We were over there as part of the Canadian International Six Day Enduro team in a support role and we had gone over early to help prep the rental Husky's that some of our team members were using that year.

One of the main design engineers was giving us a tour of the plant and we got talking about cars and that as part of his employment package the company gave him a Volvo Wagon to drive similar to MEM's.

He called it the World's Fastest Tractor.
haha.gif

I emailed this one over to Steamer, he says your now on his Xmas card list and watch what ya open
wink.png
Yah - that's scary stuff, Fred, but remember this is coming from a man who screamed like a little girl at a boy-band concert when he pissed off that duck.

I wish we had video of that...

I say if Steamer comes to NERDS we put him at the back of the pack and make him put on a slow moving vehicle sign on the Cowiesucky.

Yah - that's scary stuff, Fred, but remember this is coming from a man who screamed like a little girl at a boy-band concert when he pissed off that duck.
I wish we had video of that...
ANATIDAEPHOBIA: the fear that a duck is watching you somehow, somewhere, anywhere. Be afraid.......be VERY afraid......