CFO 2013 Swag-o-rama

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickcorwn

Reaction score
0face has been hard at swag procurement...

bs_logo_b-color.jpg

Will there be a new set of tires in your future? We'll see.

adaptiv.jpg

Adaptive is always in for hundreds of dollars worth of gift certs.

logo_hs_top.gif

Holeshot is back on board!

logo.jpg

Suspension goodies from Traxxion for your FJR
good.gif

And of course the great folks at Two Brothers Power Sports are back with swag plus coffee and donuts Saturday morning at their cool new store
big_boss.gif

IMG_7749-S.jpg

There's more in the pipeline, stay tuned!

I got a $150 certificate from Adaptiv Technologies in the raffle last year and I finally applied it the other day to a GlowRider™ Electro-Luminescent Motorcycle Jacket. I'm hoping I win tires this year.

I just found out... Somebody at CFO is going home with a new set of tires :good:

Bridgestone BT 023 GTs to be exact :drinks:

We've added a free 1 year membership to the MSTA Motorcycle Sport Touting Assoc. form the Minnesota chapter :good:

i-z3kmqMx-X3.jpg

OK guys, time to help the sponsors. If you're on facebook like their page and thank them for helping out the Central FJR Owners Rally in La Crosse.

All you have to do is click the link I've provided and say thanks! You can even cut and paste this if you're too lazy to type:

Hey, thanks for helping out the Central FJR Owners Rally! You're stuff is awesome!!

but obviously it would be better to personalize it.

Traxxion Dynamics

CycleNutz

Misha Cycles

Adaptive Technologies

LDComfort

HELD

Sargent Cycle

Stop n Go

Some of the sponsors don't have fb pages, but I'll be adding more in the next few days...

Thanks and get clicking!