Clearwater Lights Install, Good FJR Peeps, and Russell seats

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcarver

Reaction score
After months of missed dates, finally time for the Clearwater install.

Leaving the hotel room in Dublin for the 2+ hour ride <gasp> to Clearwater Lights HQ

Glenn, owner, and Skip, tech, were very easy to work with. I wanted to retain my backup lighting circuit (2, no, really 3 separate power paths).

They had me ride KrZy8 into the plush air conditioned inner sanctums, deep into the bowels of ClearWater HQ. The full cavity security search didn't hurt all that much..

Skip, Cliff, jeesh, forgot his name, does nice work.

Inside the guts..

The next 4 or so pix are for me. So skip on over them. Nothing to see here folks.

RognDeb were nice enough (foolish) to put me up for the night. The deal was dinner for a room/shower. I only paid for lunch, that Roger is one tough customer. That means he's like really stubborn. Here, he's laying the law down. Don't mess with Roger.
smile.png

It was VERY nice to see MadMike. Here he poses as MADmike!

You can tell when MadMike is talking... his hands are moving too!

The GFrans were there too! Always great to Gary and Cindy.
18.jpg

Then I rode home.

To find my new to me used Russel seat had arrived. Me Likey.

The end.

Ahem! The lights? How did they work? (No, I don't want the whole electricity converted to light energy BS)

Very good pics too if I may add.

Sure coulda used that seat and that extra tank on my 50cc 3 weeks ago. As a matter of fact, I should'a just taken the whole bike. Congrats on you new acquisitions. What did ya think of the Ericas? And by the way, next time I come out to visit, STAY HOME !!!

Gary

darksider #44

Last edited by a moderator: