Rally Rallye?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickcorwn

Reaction score
Who's up for it? I've got the bulk of bonuses I'd need, now if there's still enough interest I can do all the paper work to prepare. I've been running it on a shoestring in the past I need to up the entry but it'll still be dirt cheap at $15. I'd like to see 10 entrants to move forward.

The RR has been a scavenger style Rallye not unlike the Iron Butt or the Minnesota 1,000 but just 8 hours in length. Prizes in the past have included FJR oil filters and moldy cheese, who can resist that!
big_boss.gif

That's just wrong that peeps from Minny would wanna win anything from Wisconsin especially if it has to do with cheese, moldy or not. Can ya tell it's getting close to football season? :)

That's just wrong that peeps from Minny would wanna win anything from Wisconsin especially if it has to do with cheese, moldy or not. Can ya tell it's getting close to football season?
smile.png
Yeah, and we're gonna drink their beer too
coolsmiley02.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm game!
punk.gif

Actually I was wondering if you would postpone this till next year (NAFO) considering the amount of work involved. Thanks Rick!!

The well worn red Aerostitch made famous in the catalog.

On the other hand...I see dead people can be made into a combo as in the past. I don't know what the hell the other is; thus likely harder to find.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="wheatonFJR" data-cid="1084785" data-time="1375372427"><p>
I'll take the FJR with Top Case over the Tombstones...</p></blockquote>

I don't know Wheatie...
.... A Moving bonus has got to be a sucker bonus.

Edit: Quoting with an I phone sucks

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="wheatonFJR" data-cid="1084785" data-time="1375372427"><p>I'll take the FJR with Top Case over the Tombstones...</p></blockquote>

I don't know Wheatie...

.... A Moving bonus has got to be a sucker bonus.
Shows how little I know of how sneaky Ricky is...

A flash of lighting, the clap of thunder and they're off.....................

me too, me too, I want to do this,too much fun!

..I see dead people can be made into a combo as in the past.
Past performance is no indication of future results...

I understand the FJR in Clear Lake, but what arethe gravestone?
It's not the grave stones that are there it's the one that's missing.
You're gonna make me sweat this out until CFO aren't you? My brain is going to obsess over this. How about a hint?
Just to give something to do until CFO I'll give you a hint. The missing headstone belongs to the person that inspired the fictional movie characters... Naw, I can't tell you that, it would give it away
bleh.gif

..I see dead people can be made into a combo as in the past.
Past performance is no indication of future results...

I understand the FJR in Clear Lake, but what arethe gravestone?
It's not the grave stones that are there it's the one that's missing.
You're gonna make me sweat this out until CFO aren't you? My brain is going to obsess over this. How about a hint?
Just to give something to do until CFO I'll give you a hint. The missing headstone belongs to the person that inspired the fictional movie characters... Naw, I can't tell you that, it would give it away
bleh.gif
You're killin' me!!! Off to search the interwebs for "missing tombstones"......