CFO 2013 T-Shirts For Sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickcorwn

Reaction score
T-shirts, T-shirts, T-shirts, I gotta sell some T-shirts! I've gone and done it and we're going to have CFO T-shirts but the best part is we're going to help out a kid (he's not a kid he's a young adult but a kid in my book) who has leukemia. All the proceeds will go to help him in what will be a several year long chemo treatment. How'd you like to spend your 20's in chemo
no2.gif

These will be pre ordered and pre paid (remember PDP) and will be picked up when you arrive in La Crosse for CFO.

The shirts are a hi-tech synthetic wicking short sleeved T-shirt with the main CFO logo across the back and a smaller logo on the left chest. They're silver which is just a fancy gray but it looks a lot nicer than a gray cotton T. We don't have a lot of time here I need to get the order in by 8/26 they will be $26 or more if you're feeling generous. I'll take the money via PayPal [email protected] be sure to include the number of shirts and the sizes.

13 inches across the back and the dates will be correct

i-5jPqpnr-L.jpg

Small on the left chest

i-sGW4W8g-S.jpg

If you're interested in more of the back story read on. So who is this kid and why does Rick care about him? His name is Brenden Gust he's from Grand Forks ND and an outstanding hockey player. While playing Junior A hockey for the El Paso Rhino's Brenden was injured and required surgery. In a routine pre-op exam, he was diagnosed with Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia. The crazy thing is I've never met Brenden.

I do know his girlfriend, oh stop it's not like that. A few years ago I left my longtime career at the Phone Co. and went back to school for photography. Brenden's GF was a fellow student there and one of several wonderful young women that I was fortunate to work with and photograph. She's so much more than just a pretty face but she's got that pretty face thing down really good. Images of her appear in my portfolio 4 or 5 times depending on the configuration. She's hard working to a fault, super devoted to her family, dedicated to her craft and one of a few young adults I met at school I came to admire. So when I heard that the Brenden, the love of her life was in for the fight of his life I wanted to help, I hope you do too.

So you're not going to CFO and don't really want one of our T-shirts that's cool you can buy one of Brenden's T-shirts, they're available through a FaceBook page Goforgusto and his are only $10. Don't like his shirts, just send some money I think it's a good cause.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rick. I sent money for two shirts. My son even liked the design. That say a lot about it.

I also sent some extra to support Brenden Gust. My Wife and I both grew up in Grand Forks and love Hockey. Go SIOUX. Sorry UND. I hope others join in to support his fight.

Joe

Rick. I sent money for two shirts. My son even liked the design. That say a lot about it.
I also sent some extra to support Brenden Gust. My Wife and I both grew up in Grand Forks and love Hockey. Go SIOUX. Sorry UND. I hope others join in to support his fight.

Joe
Thanks Joe you're a good man :good:

I've got to say as a life long Gopher hockey fan that helping out a ND hockey player does go against my grain a bit
grin.gif

Joe
Thanks Joe you're a good man
good.gif

I've got to say as a life long Gopher hockey fan that helping out a ND hockey player does go against my grain a bit
grin.gif
I always thought that just being a Gopher fan was going against the grain.
uhoh.gif

At the core I will always be a UND hockey fan. However living in the Madison area it is very hard not to be a badger fan.
fool.gif

T-shirt orders are coming in :good: but there's just over 1 week to get yours. Don't delay, even Silver Ranger's kid thinks they're cool
punk.gif

I just got back from NERDS last night and I'm still tired (that's my excuse). I can't find how to order a shirt. Can some one please help a tired rider?

Two shirts ordered. One for my "fat" stage...and one for my "not as fat" stage of the year.

So far we collected over $100 over the normal cost of the shirts that people have just donated :good:

I need to get this order into the shirt place on the 26th DO NOT DELAY order today (i just made that up) Come on people this is a good cause and the shirts are cool too :big_boss: