Travel to CFO from Colorado?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the the Aussies are coming across South Dakota from the Black Hills. You might be able to jump up North and hook up with them.

Can't make the ride this year but having attended a CFO in La Crosse a few years back I can attest to the fine hill country alphabet road riding in those parts.

Time to eat some cheese curds!

Well we were actually thinking of hitting Missouri and Arkansas on the way back to Colorado!

I think the the Aussies are coming across South Dakota from the Black Hills. You might be able to jump up North and hook up with them.
Anybody know of the Aussies ride plans? I wouldn't mind making a little of a Southern sweep if riding with some interesting folks. I would guess they are coming across on I-90 through Souix Falls?

Anybody know of the Aussies ride plans? I wouldn't mind making a little of a Southern sweep if riding with some interesting folks. I would guess they are coming across on I-90 through Souix Falls?
"TestPilot" Is the one who has been posting. I think they're starting in Salt Lake City. I'm not sure if they're gonna stay on the slab from the Black Hils or not.

The Aussies itinerary has them arriving in LaCross Friday evening..So, I don't think they'll be slabbing it too much..
punk.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Well we were actually thinking of hitting Missouri and Arkansas on the way back to Colorado!
I think we rode together with a few others for a day at SW-FOG. I'll be sure to look you up at CFO and discuss MO and AR.

Latest posts