• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wtb: Bags Connection ring for '07 FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you looking for the part that attaches to the tank or the bag?

I used to have a spare ring that attaches to the tank bag. I used it on a tank bag I preferred over the Bags Connection version. I should still have it around here somewhere.

I thought I changed the profile to '07; I'll try again.

I have the tank bag on another bike(Suz) and need the ring mount that bolts to the tank so I can swap the bag back and forth. Thanks for the responses.

Bringing this up again! It turns out the ring is the first generation; bolts to the tank. Any leads are appreciated.

I was just looking for one for the Wee...... turns out the old tank ring is obsolete, replaced by the EVO type. Not compatable. However, if you contact Twisted they will get you one.

It's the old one and they'll keep selling till gone. I was talking to them last week and they have some in stock. 50 including shipping to Canada.

Thanks... Yea TT forwarded me to Vicious Cycle. Similar price, lower shipping costs+ tax comes in at 50 bucks.