Reports from the CFO Jacuzzi Suite

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickcorwn

Reaction score
I arrived in La Crosse last night and met Chrisflock and unloaded all the CFO swag into the CFO Jacuzzi Suite. Holy crap! We've got a ton of great swag and door prizes! 0Face has outdone himself this time.

Filling the welcome packets.

i-3qbQCWr-L.jpg

i-jf7VZbb-L.jpg

Swag!

i-mNRR4Sz-L.jpg

Swag!

i-D5d8D8M-L.jpg

And more swag!

i-rWhhrqR-L.jpg

Registration opens in just a few hours and peeps will be rolling in soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been following OFace's swag exploits on the other forum. That man knows how to play.

Dinner at the Red Pines B+G with the early arriving peeps was great. We got out of there just as the trivia DJ was about to start
fool.gif

Post dinner parking lot BS and smart talk followed; best line of the night, a rather attractive and slightly inebriated woman comes up to me and says "you look like a serial killer" WTF
blushing.gif
gee thanks.

Rally Rallye riders are off to explore and bag big point boni, can't wait for the stories.

Post dinner parking lot BS and smart talk followed; best line of the night, a rather attractive and slightly inebriated woman comes up to me and says "you look like a serial killer" WTF
blushing.gif
gee thanks.
Ya got a Ja-kookie suite and u didn't invite her up?

blushing.gif
gee thanks.
So...she sounded like she was hitting on you...which is really weird, if she is into serial killer types. Good call, not inviting her up to the jacuzzi.Or did you?
smile.png

Rally Rallye riders are off to explore and bag big point boni, can't wait for the stories.
What? No bolt of lightning and clap of thunder as the starter gun this year?

Where are the cheese curds? I didn't see any cheese curds in that pile of stuff in the Jacuzzi suite.
stun.gif

Post dinner parking lot BS and smart talk followed; best line of the night, a rather attractive and slightly inebriated woman comes up to me and says "you look like a serial killer" WTF :blushing: gee thanks.
Ya got a Ja-kookie suite and u didn't invite her up?
Yeah, yeah I know but the bat shit crazy possibilities were pretty high with this one.

The first Rally Ralye rider is in, just waiting for the rest.

Last night the jacuzzi suite was rockn'
punk.gif

The Rally Rallye ended with all riders accounted for but one unfortunate soul was 10 minutes late resulting in a DNF. Turvy took top spot in the novice division, mnrider took top expert and first overall. Intech, well Intech got hammered at the scoring table which resulted in him being in last place but... he was closest to the secret number and won a bunch of great gear from the folks at LD Comfort
good.gif

We had a bidding war for the last #goforgusto wrist band, 0Face and Hollywoodgt were at each other until 0Face barked out $100. Then it got real quite, but I saved the day and came up with a second wrist band so they both went home happy and we scored an extra $150 for Brenden
good.gif
good.gif
That puts us at nearly $600 raised by the fine and generous folks at CFO to help a family fighting cancer. I have to say I'm very proud to be a part of this group.

Here are just some of the photos, can't show you them all
agent.gif

i-zSvbKzt-L.jpg

i-V9qb5M3-L.jpg

i-82Fr4r2-L.jpg

So CFO 2013 is a wrap... people are still mingling and mixing in the banquet room, but this guy is done. What a great group of riders, many of whom I now call friends. Can't wait to ride with you all again soon..! And for those of you who had lame reasons like family, work, prior obligations, etc.. here a few pics to get things started!

Great roads that beg to be flogged... and flog them we did!
nono.gif

1255171_10151859500798493_628713146_n.jpg

One of the many amazing views of the Mighty Mississippi from overlooks that were part of the Rally Rallye set up by Rick. My first time visiting any of the three states around me, that Rallye was a great way to see cool and somewhat eclectic spots while chaining together great roads. Definitely doing this again at NAFO next year!

1184879_10151859503253493_1510941403_n.jpg

The amazing Rally Rallye where we went to the four corners of the area trying to salvage a high scoring route before our 8 hours was up... 8 newbies and a long-time rally veteran! Only one encounter with
vinsent.gif
and a speed award (we won't say who)... but everyone had to face Rick and his scales of injustice. Well, actually he was very fair... it's just sad that NO one (including me) understood how to claim a fricking mileage bonus correctly. Here's Steve (stevec677) undergoing the hot seat...

1239615_10151859501933493_977195206_n.jpg

2/3 of our group at Two Brothers power sports who really put on a good morning for the CFO group. Big thanks to them for their support and coming out with a lot of enthusiasm...

1234392_10151859500813493_1676356276_n.jpg

The amazing table-of-swag procured by OFace and many others... there was some good stuff in there, so much we all got to go up twice!

46465_10151859500683493_1537937689_n.jpg

Tango Sierra walking away as the "Bridgestone Man"... new set of rubber for his '10 next year!

1236350_10151859500763493_1334085760_n.jpg

And last but not least, a quick shot from my phone of our group pic... 50+ riders I believe was the count on nearly as many bikes... 2 couples from Australia definitely set the distance record travelled, while WaBill from Washington won the longest ride to CFO this year. See you all next time!
bike.gif

1268276_10151859226988493_1466801261_o.jpg

All is quite in the Jacuzzi Suite tonight, the rally is done the rides have been rode. There were enough door prizes that everyone got two but most importantly the people that attended stepped up to the plate when it counted. We raised close to $600 for Brenden Gust a young man fighting leukemia and then tonight I was blown away when these great people that attended CFO donated over $1100 to go to Eddie's Road. Simply incredible. Thanks to everyone who attended :good:

What, Karl lose him bike or sumpin? I've seen a few of those faces on the wall at the post office.
I think he's standing next to his 2014...

We missed the bathrobe this year. My shorts just didn't cut it!

When you make it to NAFO next year I'll bring a special new robe...

All is quite in the Jacuzzi Suite tonight, the rally is done the rides have been rode. There were enough door prizes that everyone got two but most importantly the people that attended stepped up to the plate when it counted. We raised close to $600 for Brenden Gust a young man fighting leukemia and then tonight I was blown away when these great people that attended CFO donated over $1100 to go to Eddie's Road. Simply incredible. Thanks to everyone who attended
good.gif

+10

What, Karl lose him bike or sumpin? I've seen a few of those faces on the wall at the post office.
Right shoulder/arm are being bad, so I had to chose something from the stable that could be flogged with the left.

I thought this one would work well on the alphabet roads.

DSCN0468.jpg

and it did.

Lots of this

019_zpsc474ec21.jpg

015_zpsab9e3f60.jpg

020_zpsc7e24c0c.jpg

Scenery Too

014_zps9aff9fb2.jpg

033_zps5699822d.jpg

Amazing the things you find in the Iowa cornfields.

Anamosa, IA

National Motorcycle Museum

028_zpsd8115690.jpg

021_zps03949462.jpg

029_zpsf0ef1564.jpg

There's fast

030_zps647d150b.jpg

Not so fast

023_zps21368462.jpg

and then there's Petey fast

Caught Petey checking out is next ride.

024_zps67595c16.jpg