NAFO News for 2014

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickcorwn

Reaction score
In the midst of all the CFO goings on I was able to hammer out a contract with the Days Hotel and Conference Center here in La Crosse WI. NAFO 4 will be September 18th through the 21st 2014. Mark your calendars everybody it going to be a blast :good:

no.gif
no.gif
no.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

R

Anybody who has ever been to CFO, knows this is an great location/venue for NAFO. 2014 is going to be Awesome!

Make your plans now!!

it's not going to clash with anything now, I will talk to Ray next weekend....I was just doing my best Tim impression.....
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

I will be cracking the whip and rounding up some west coaster for this. It's only 1900 miles after all and we can stop and pick Smitty up on the way.

R

FYI i was think it cashed with EOM and the Rueben run but Rick already talked to Wayne and I will talk Ray into going....

Last edited by a moderator:
it's not going to clash with anything now, I will talk to Ray next weekend....I was just doing my best Tim impression.....
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

I will be cracking the whip and rounding up some west coaster for this. It's only 1900 miles after all and we can stop and pick Smitty up on the way.

R

FYI i was think it cashed with EOM and the Rueben run but Rick already talked to Wayne and I will talk Ray into going....
If money is there then I'm there but it's not likely unless I get tons of work or Richard adopts me. Won't clash with the Reuben run cause if I decide to do it again I'll pick another weekend in Sept..

I really appreciate Wayne's understanding of the situation. I never intended to put NAFO 4 on the 3rd weekend in Sept. but the hotel had a big wedding booked already for the 2nd weekend. With a little flexibility it'll all work out and we'll all have great events :good:

Why does everyone want to avoid Chicago.........................What? No kamakazi pilots out there!
coolsmiley03.png

R, what's it clash with?
Typically, EOM is scheduled on the 3rd weekend in September. Rick and I have spoken - we'll make it work. Who's up for a EOM to NAFO adventure?

-Wayne
EOM then NAFO sounds good, that would make for a nice detour to avoid Chicago to get to NAFO.
Greg- I took the ferry across from Muskegon to Milwaukee before. It's slick n quick, great to catch a nap and best of all... no Chi-town trafficola!

photo.jpg

I entered the dates in my Vagenda.

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife surprized me one time when i went out of town for nascar event With a new patio, fire place and seating. I arrived home from CFO with a remodeled bathroom. NAFO 2014 starts on our anniversary. i will probably have a new house if dont play my cards correctly. At least I will get to ride in that beautiful country side again.

I am thrilled that NAFO IV will be in LaCrosse! However I do have an issue…

For NAFO I, I rode across the northern states and damn near earned a bun burner on the way. (If I hadn’t screwed around in the Black Hills so long)

For NAFO II, I did not go directly to the event either. I visited with family in PA, then run down the East Coast before reaching Knoxville.

For NAFO III, I decided to visit Hyder, Alaska, then Blaine, WA before scootin’ over to Castlegar.

With LaCrosse, WI being a little over 300 miles away…what the hell am I going to do with that?

Seriously folks; NAFO IV will be worth the trip. Rick is a class act, Marty knows swag, and the bluffs of the northern Mississippi River are a blast to ride!