SE Ohio Ramble - 2-4 May 2014

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

extrememarine

Reaction score
Time to start filling in the calendar, Ladies.

I plan to sacrifice the first set of tires to the asphalt gods in SE Ohio on May 2nd - 4th, 2014. I'm going to base out of the Microtel Inn & Suites in Marietta, Ohio. Let's not bother with trying to do a group rate - that hotel wasn't interested, and most got better deals through other sources anyways.

Website, routes, and stuff posted here.

Route files are posted here for download!

Wayne

Who's coming - (updated 4-16-14) - This list is generated from the Eventbright registration page. Want to be included - start here.

RambleList4-16-14_zps197dca14.png

Last edited by a moderator:
In, room reserved. Will be looking for a roommate as we get closer. Uhm, is May yet?

I'm not sure if I'd be able to make this meet. But I figured... what the hell... I might be able to! So, in search of room deals I went. I cannot figure why the AAA price for rooms is higher than the regular rate. WTF!

So, I haven't booked, yet. Still looking for a deal.

I'm not sure if I'd be able to make this meet. But I figured... what the hell... I might be able to! So, in search of room deals I went. I cannot figure why the AAA price for rooms is higher than the regular rate. WTF!
So, I haven't booked, yet. Still looking for a deal.
I got a rate of $80.75 + tax for a 2 Queen Room for 2 people per night. I believe the rate for a single room was $73.95 + tax.

Choose the "stay 2 save 15%" option.

see link below...

https://www.microtelinn.com/hotels/ohio/ ... =1&rooms=1

I plan to sacrifice the first set of tires to the asphalt gods in SE Ohio on May 2nd - 4th, 2014. I'm going to base out of the Microtel Inn & Suites in Marietta, Ohio. Let's not bother with trying to do a group rate - that hotel wasn't interested, and most got better deals through other sources anyways.

Website, routes, and stuff to follow...

Wayne
Whats the better rates?

I see $73 for a 1x queen

or $83 2x queen

Wayne
Whats the better rates?

I see $73 for a 1x queen

or $83 2x queen
split a room and its $41.45 a night each

Wayne
Whats the better rates?

I see $73 for a 1x queen

or $83 2x queen
Thanks for the math, I'm in and Steamer just gave me the nod he wants in.

So is this a "bring your lady" or "stag it and let the testosterone flow" event?

Last edited by a moderator:

Wayne
Whats the better rates?

I see $73 for a 1x queen

or $83 2x queen
Thanks for the math, I'm in and Steamer just gave me the nod he wants in.

So is this a "bring your lady" or "stag it and let the testosterone flow" event?
A few guy's brought their wives/ladies last year...it's up to you

I'm in! Booked 3 nights through the hotel site (riding in on Thursday - play Friday and Saturday - ride home on Sunday. Total with taxes 230.12 (68 per night)