MotoGP-Valencia

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A41Billy

Reaction score
The 2013 MotoGP championship is almost out of reach for Lorenzo, but he will not go down without a battle in Valencia. The last race of the year will be exciting.

I wan't aware of MotoGP racing until I joined this forum. Now I'm very intrigued. My problem is I don't have cable, so I can't watch the races. I have to follow it vicariously via the few videos on Youtube.com, and by your posts here.

I will wait with baited breath to find out how this turns out.

Hi All,

What an interesting year in MotoGP! Magic Marc could of had it stitched up if not for the Australian GP, what a mix up! Settled for second in Japan after a little argy-bargy. How will it end? Please excuse my one eyed rant.

Come on Marc!

Best regards

Surly Maquez

I wan't aware of MotoGP racing until I joined this forum. Now I'm very intrigued. My problem is I don't have cable, so I can't watch the races. I have to follow it vicariously via the few videos on Youtube.com, and by your posts here.
I will wait with baited breath to find out how this turns out.
If it's in your budget, you can sign up for MotoGP Video Pass. It cost about $130 per year, but I have found you can share your login info with a friend or 2 and divide the cost. Watch every race, Moto3 Moto2 and MotoGP, every practice session, qualifiers, interviews in HD and some great super slow motion(2500 FPS?!). Plus you get great announcers with Nick Harris, Gavin Emmett and Dillon Gray.

Fat lady hasn't sung yet Surly. I'm pulling for Yamaha!
Go Lorenzo!!

I'm surprised it's this close still. The Hondas were pretty impresive early in the year. Too soon to get tickets for Austin next year? Going again and going to do it up right!

3.jpg

The first few laps were pretty interesting.

Canadian FJR

I wonder if anything will change next season. Rossi seems to be the only rider in the field who can pace with Marquez, Pedrosa and Lorenzo without crashing and just for a few laps before he gives up.