• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Awesome deal on cold weather gloves

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuck35

Reaction score
I ran across these in a thread over at ADV. Clicky

$17.50 and free shipping with code "SENDFREE" (Nov 22-24)

They claim they are good to -10

I just got a pair in and am impressed enough to order more. When free shipping kicks in
wink.png

from their site:

The Gladiator™ has 100g Thinsulate™ insulation, 3M™ Reflective Tape, rugged cowhide and cordura, a waterproof barrier, fleece lining, kevlar thread, padded knuckle guards and a gauntlet cuff with adjustable velcro.

Last edited by a moderator:
It said expired when I tried to use it, but on the home page it says good Nov 22-24 only.

I'll wait until in the morning to order more.

AS OF 9:50 PM ATLANTA TIME, THE "SENDFREE" COUPON HAS EXPIRED. However, the spend2save coupon works fine. I ordered 2 pair as a bud went in halfsies with me. Came out to be about 18.75 each with tax. They're on the way.

GARY

SPEND2SAVE works but only if you have an order of $25 or more to get free shipping. Hrm, should I order two sets?

Meh...$10 to ship or a $27.50 total. I've spent more on less useful stuff. I bought them. Lesse if the XL gloves fit my hands.

The "SENDFREE" code worked this morning. Can always use another good pair of gloves.
It worked for me last night at 10PM since it was already 11/22 on the east coast, sometimes there is an advantage of being 3 hours behind.
smile.png

Ordered a set early this morning and the code worked. Had to pay tax though, so I guess they have a Shop somewhere here in SC.