Daytona Turkey Rod Run

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fljab

Reaction score
I have a seller spot - Row 34, 785-788. I actually only have one - the other 3 are friends seller spots, but right now I don't exactly which one I'll be in. They're already set up and I won't be until tomorrow in the morning.

No FJR parts; mostly old HD fiberglass parts and other stuff. I'm mainly going to have a place to hang out.

Stop by if you go!

Jim Boone aka fljab

Mims, FL

$100 + $10 for a support vehicle.

I have a former co-worker that gets 4 spaces together every yr and I just get one of his. As he's been doing it for some time, he has a good location and I have the benefit of us looking out for each other.

I do sell some things to at least get my fees back, but mainly do it to be in the middle of things. Anytime hanging out with old cars, trucks, and bikes is a good time IMO. I've been doing this for ~5-6 yrs or so with the swap meet spots, but have been going to the TRR for much longer, like 20+ yrs. Something I look forward to in the Daytona area.

My wife wants to move to a condo or other such no-maintenance type place, and of course I want to live in a travel trailer in an industrial garage or old gas station. In the meantime I've been selling stuff off little by little to keep the peace and trimming down garage space required.

Stop on by anyone if you are coming; no purchase required! Friday & Saturday promise to be great weather wise and the biggest days there.

Row 34, space 786. Look for the old white '85 Ford F150 4WD with a white pop up canopy.

https://www.turkeyrodrun.com/Turkey_Run_Home.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, that sounds fun. Can't make it though. I'll be heading up there for Christmas at my nieces house. I'm looking forward to it.

Vic aka Majicmaker

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, not on the schedule for this year as we about 1200 miles north of Daytona. TRR is agreat place to soak up old cars and parts.Enjoy all.

Jim Shaw

aka FLFJRS

Another long day today. I did sell some stuff, made some money. I had one guy came to my house to look at one of my bikes but we couldn't agree on a price. It's all good tho; lots of friends stopping by from the "hood" here in Mims/Titusville area.