Sighting Battlefield Blvd, Chesapeake, VA

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvtoride

My Indian name is "Pants On Fire"
Reaction score
Silver '06 AE... anyone here? Bike was bagless & rider was tall & had a Suzuki leather jacket. The bike had Alabama plates.

Just wondering, that's all.

Twasnt me. My house is in VA Beach, I'm working in OK, with my trusty 06AE nearby. Wush I was in VA right now for the holidays. Where you located? Paul

Owsley... I live in Norfolk. Work in Great Bridge.

Becoyote... not aware of anyone.

I regularly see an '07 in the HOV between Norfolk & Chesapeake regularly. Somewhere in the vicinity of 8 & 8:30 in the morning.

You'd be surprised at how many FJR's there are running around that aren't members of this Forum. I don't get it but, it's true. I pulled into a Sonny's BBQ joint for lunch one day in Clewiston, FL. There was a dozen FJR's in the parking lot. I couldn't believe it. I walked in and found the riders. I asked them if any of them were on the Forum and what was their Forum names. They looked at me like if I was a Martian. I just smiled and walked away.

You'd be surprised at how many FJR's there are running around that aren't members of this Forum. I don't get it but, it's true. I pulled into a Sonny's BBQ joint for lunch one day in Clewiston, FL. There was a dozen FJR's in the parking lot. I couldn't believe it. I walked in and found the riders. I asked them if any of them were on the Forum and what was their Forum names. They looked at me like if I was a Martian. I just smiled and walked away.
Vic, you should have gone for the knock-out question and ask if any of them were Iron Butt riders.
no.gif