Who is going to JAX?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuck35

Reaction score
Who is going to ride the SS100 from Jax in March?

Registration CLICKY opens any minute now. I hope to be there and earn an IBA Membership.

My bike is ready, well except for that next set of tires I'll need before then.

I hope I am ready.

Looking forward to meeting some of you there!

Last edited by a moderator:
OOps I meant to put this LINK in the original post

We (non members) are waiting for the link to be added after "The registration web page can be found at:"

Its going to sell out fast, jump!

Someday I'll make it to Jax.............

Going to be in Daytona working. Would have liked to have done that twisty road SS1000.

Its on!

The site is finally live, and I'm in!

Don't you guys dare let me be the only rookie on an FJR

I hope the IBA staff brings a few tag frames for the successful newbies to purchase.

They should have everything for ss1000 finishers, they will pass out certificates, tag backs and stickers and pins. Looking forward to it.

Going to be in Daytona working. Would have liked to have done that twisty road SS1000.
Are you working the Yamaha tent at the speedway?

For that matter, they are working on DIS and have the front of it all messed up. Not sure if it will be cleared and ready by then or not, but that area where the Yamaha tent usually goes is now a construction zone. It's been a couple of weeks since I was up there and I read in the paper they've halted construction for the Rolex (race). I'd think they want it done before Speedweek, but not sure if the scope of all the construction can be done by then.

As to Jax, I will probably shoot up there for an afternoon, but won't be staying. Too much to do down my way...

I've ridden most of the roads this SS100 covers, and well....they aint twisty.

The mid point (3/5 ?) of the route is within 10 miles of my house. If my bio clock keeps on schedule I'll be passing by just in time for my afternoon constitutional.

The section thru Lagrange from i85 to i75 will be much nicer in the daylight lol.

swing1000.jpg

Route posted with permission of the IBA

I've ridden most of the roads this SS100 covers, and well....they aint twisty.The mid point (3/5 ?) of the route is within 10 miles of my house. If my bio clock keeps on schedule I'll be passing by just in time for my afternoon constitutional.

The section thru Lagrange from i85 to i75 will be much nicer in the daylight lol.

swing1000.jpg

Route posted with permission of the IBA
I've been on all those roads and they SUCK, Especially I-95. Point F is about 15 miles from my dad's house.

Are you working the Yamaha tent at the speedway?
Working for Yamaha doing Demo rides. Never been to Daytona Bike Week so I have no idea about the particulars.

Looking forward to it.

Will they let you into Florida is the question?

I don't intend on finding out. My years of experience as an international assassin he taught me to travel inconspicuously on the down-low.
Skooter (My friend) ... You must mean LOW-DOWN
weirdsmiley.gif

Inconspicuously??? Really ???

.........Most states refer to this as CROSS-DRESSING !
jester.gif