Seven Springs Trail/Sheep's Bridge Crossing Off Road Report

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beemerdons

Certifiable Old Fart
Reaction score
My heart pumps peanut butter for you poor sorry bastards that had to work yesterday, it really does eh!

And for my Canuckistani friends Bungie and yamafitter, it's not my fault you live in a fecking icebox eh!

Chuck and I had a great ride yesterday on Seven Springs Road and on out to Sheeps Bridge Crossing.

DSCF0830.jpg

DSCF0831.jpg

DSCF0832.jpg

DSCF0836.jpg

DSCF0833.jpg

DSCF0834.jpg

DSCF0842.jpg

DSCF0845.jpg

DSCF0841.jpg

DSCF0838.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So what happened to all the sheep?

:)

Looks like fun. Glad you enjoyed the day too. It was a sunny 68 here yesterday.

So what happened to all the sheep?
smile.png

Looks like fun. Glad you enjoyed the day too. It was a sunny 68 here yesterday.
Russ there are still a few old Basque sheepherders grazing sheep in the Mazatzal Wilderness, while riding near Strawberry last year I saw a large flock.

"On the banks high above the river stands a replica of the Verde River Sheep Bridge. The Flagstaff Sheep Company and the Howard Sheep Company constructed the original bridge to minimize the loss of sheep when crossing the river. The bridge was started in 1943 and finished in 1944 at a cost of $7,277. The material used came from an Arizona mine and from a railroad line. On November 21, 1978, Sheep Bridge was entered into the National Register of Historic places. Sheep Bridge is the gateway to the west side of the Mazatzal Wilderness."

Last edited by a moderator: