2014 MTF-IBA 50CC/100CCC now OPEN!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

travel_man

Greg Rice
Reaction score
For all of you LD riders and aspiring LD riders who are ready to bust out of the winter doldrums and polar vortices, the 2014 MTF-IBA 50CC/100CCC web page is up and registration is OPEN!

The ride is timed to begin as the IBA JAX Pizza Party ends, so those riders starting in JAX will launch on Sunday morning, March 16th, while those running West to East will start in SDO on Tuesday, March 18th. As expected, details can be found on the ride's web page.

No doubt these are challenging rides and you'll end up with a real sense of personal achievement when done - and doing an IBA ride with friends surrounded by the camaraderie of an MTF event makes it that much more fun.

If you do the ride with the MTF they do everything but ride the motorcycle. They provide the planning, organization, documentation and forms, start and end witnesses and then send in your ride documentation to the IBA for you.

Are you riding Greg?…Or are you doing the "Other" ride with J.J. ?

Hmmm… 4 out of 5 so far are gold wings .
Tony,

I am still trying to decide if I am going to do a ride leading up to the IBA party. Work has been keeping me very busy and I may have to go to India late February.