Yamaha Looking Sharp !

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Short rides are the ticket...no issues with the seat then!
coolsmiley02.gif

Wonder if it'll run as good as it looks?

--G

Looking good is one thing, Fast is another. I'm hoping they are a little more competitive this year, at least at Austin anyway. It was a Honda show last year, and I'm not a Honda guy, at least not on the streets!

I love Valentino Rossi! I want him to ________ the mother of my childern.
Oh. Wait . . .
Hmmm, that missing word has me worried. You want him to what?
lol.gif
I was trying to be ironic and write: "to be the mother of my children" implying that I would be the father. As this if not possible, it should have created a comedic juxtopostion.

However, my typing skills failed.

...its all good Lauren,.... i've been with this group 12 years and still cant post a damn picture...and i love Valentino also... plus i'm old enough to remember his father, Graciano, race...i hope to be at austin again this year ! Yamaha looks great !!!!

I've always liked Rossi, but my favorite shot of him was when he refused to ride the TZ750 flat tracker at the Indy Mile. In 2009 Kenny Roberts made 3 laps on the bike. He had raced it once back in his younger days and won the race. Afterwards he said, "They don't pay me enough to ride this ." He never rode it again in competition. At Indy he rode flat out and claimed he had not ridden a motorcycle for a year (if I recall correctly). When he was done Roberts motioned to Rossi, who had accompanied Roberts to the race, to get on and take a lap. Rossi declined the offer; smart man.

The video is on You Tube.

Am I the only one that thinks Rossi's new M1 looks too bland / plain for him? I realize that it is more what he does with it than what it looks like, but it really isn't his style.

I was there that night, it was a fantastic evening of racing and watching King Kenny take those laps at the Indy Mile.

It was a pretty epic weekend with bringing MotoGP to Indy and seeing Kenny ride the TZ750.

Then again, it was still not as fun as the weekend at Laguna back in 2005 when GP came back to our shores in North America. That was a hell of a trip from Minnesota to California for me and my 03' FJR. Ahhhh the memories... LOL

Last edited by a moderator: