So Cal Ride This Saturday 2/15/14

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoCalFJR1300

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Weather is supposed to be fantastic for this Saturday, about 80 for the high!

Meet up on Ortega highway 74 at "The Lookout Roadhouse" about 8:30am for some breakfast and ride afterward.

The Lookout is the one that looks down on Lk. Elsinore, NOT the Harley hangout Hells Kitchen.

Probably down to Borrego Springs for Lunch, but we can talk about it over breakfast if you want to meet..

Link to The Lookout https://www.lookoutroadhouse.com/

WHO'S IN ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Daymn, you guys have great weather and no interest in riding!?

I'll be in San Diego for an extended weekend starting this Friday, just to get out of this crappy winter. Anyone interested in doing a little riding down near the beach? Unfortunately, I could not find an FJR to rent so I'll have a BMW R1150RT instead - looking forward to doing a comparison.

heres the deal,when you live in Disneyland,space mountain aint that bigga deal.lol we can ride anytime pretty much 365 days a year.sucks to be us.fk it.im moving to Canada.....not.

Daymn, you guys have great weather and no interest in riding!?
I'll be in San Diego for an extended weekend starting this Friday, just to get out of this crappy winter. Anyone interested in doing a little riding down near the beach? Unfortunately, I could not find an FJR to rent so I'll have a BMW R1150RT instead - looking forward to doing a comparison.
The Beach?? How about we ride some nice roads like Highway 94??

heres the deal,when you live in Disneyland,space mountain aint that bigga deal.lol we can ride anytime pretty much 365 days a year.sucks to be us.fk it.im moving to Canada.....not.

True, but I haven't seen any rides posted here in months? (other than the ones I posted recently)