Yamaha Demo Day, Hamilton, Ontario May 17, 2014

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaYzerman19

Go Wings!
Reaction score
I was at the Toronto Motorcycle Show yesterday, and had a nice conversation with John, the Yamaha Canada guy who brought the '13 FJR's to CFR in Huntsville. I was looking for technical info on the '14's, but apparently the tech rep was delayed due to a flooded basement.

The Yamaha guys had a number of TV screens up with a nice sound system, so we were watching the Canada-USA battle for a spot in the Olympic hockey final.

At the booth, I met Steve Kelly, co-owner (with his brother) of Kelly's Cycle in Hamilton (my closest dealer). Nice guy. He says he usually has a demo bike as that is the best way to sell one....... but on May 17 they are having a demo day with the '14 FJR's and Super Tenere. So, if you always wanted to try one out................ Yamaha Canada will be there.

https://kellyscyclecenter.com/

PS - For the US guys, the 2014 Super Tenere will be announced in the near future (it's on the Canadian website).

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you think we will still have snow in May

@ this rate....probably
You people are depressing. If I can't get the FJR out by then I'll go skiing or maybe stud up the tires on the WR and go ice racing over at Bewdley on Rice Lake. There is lots of ice on the lake right now and the boys have been out riding on the ice all season.

Mike H????? Last I knew he was living with some dude named Gilligan someplace in the Pacific!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope the deep freeze does finally thaw for your far northerners and you get a chance to ride those 2014s!

Hope the deep freeze does finally thaw for your far northerners and you get a chance to ride those 2014s!
July at the earliest.

They should get a good solid 8 weeks in before the first frost.
phi.gif

Aww crap! I missed it, what Kanuckians got the '14s?

Ray? Steve? ....don't tell me it's that Moth-Infested-Wallet Willie? (aka Bill da'Fitter)

Date changed........ Yamaha revised the schedule I just found out, and Kelly's date has moved to TODAY. I can't go......