SPLIT: Off-Topic About IBA Numbers

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NMRoadRunner

A Bulls work is never done!
Reaction score
Off topic, sorry, but what year did you earn your IBA number #364? My first was a while back, and my number is much higher.

Last edited by a moderator:
Off topic, sorry,
Don't apologize...just don't do it. Send them a PM or start a new thread next time please.

Thanks.

The Management

P.S. Your answer is here and other places. Look for "3-digit number"

Who gives a shit about IBA numbers? With that number and $2 a person can get a cup of coffee at MacDonald's. I don't get why someone would even finish their post with that. BFD!!

I am gonna disagree on that one. A 3 digit IBA # is a really big deal to get. To the person who earns one especially.

But somehow I think you are really fussing about something else. And if you are, I am agreeing that this was kind of unnecessary.

Who gives a shit about IBA numbers? With that number and $2 a person can get a cup of coffee at MacDonald's. I don't get why someone would even finish their post with that. BFD!!
Someone messing with your Wheaties this morning?

didn't want to start any shit, I just thought it had to have been done alooooooong time ago that's all. nuff said

HRZ,I sense a nasty confrontation in Alb. ,NM

Next (15) summer between LD riders and LEOs...

Could get nasty
Well, when we book them, I hope they make sure to tell us their IBA numbers. Or, if they bog stomp us, maybe some of them will have their number embossed on their boot soles and leave their number on our foreheads. Lol... :fuck:

It appears that Hotrodzilla was responding to a post (#4 in Police switches by Sportourer) who was responding to an off

topic post by NMroadrunner which was then SPLIT by Iggy.

or not...
mda.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.